Mason Application - Trae Wallace

Apply for ranks in CMP or Classic, or a map for a project here.
TraeWallace
OP

Mason Application - Trae Wallace

Post by TraeWallace »

Hello there FCraft!

This will be my Mason Application.
I am going to slowly add my builds I feel are "above-par" of the average build to this thread, and eventually it will make up my Mason App.

I hope to slowly watch my progression in building through this thread, and want you to all know it won't be finished for some weeks.

Hope you all enjoy,
Also, criticism is HIGHLY wanted by myself - I like to know how I can better myself.
Thank you.

Firstly, my "Retro-Castle" - This took me about a day and a half to build. It's not good, and has no inside yet. If I create interior, I will post photos. As of now, it's bare.

imtygatyga

Re: Mason Application - Trae Wallace

Post by imtygatyga »

I wanna live in it 3: Looks awesome! Good Luck mate! :)
Pemalite+: Does everyone like Pavs penis?
<fts> Ill try and sneak some vodka into school sometime

McLaughlinKid
Anyone can have this, I don't want it.

Post by McLaughlinKid »

Awesome looking retro castle. GOOD LUCK!¡!¡
11:25 PM <CMB> M1_Abrams: Beard, I wrote that you are my favorite rapper, can you rap?
11:26 PM <CMB> TheBeardmaster: i can rap on the fly, i just gotta get a li'l high, which ain't so hard, you just gotta try

barrowboyjames

Post by barrowboyjames »

James like very much! James lke so much he talks in 3rd person! James thinks you should make more builds in this style. James wishes Trae luck!
Bloody_Llama wrote:Portals are like flavored condoms: an interesting idea, but not something you ever actually want to use in practice.
0_o
Ollieboy wrote:The taste runs out really quickly, and then your just stuck sucking on a bit of rubber around a banana.

Cartoonman
SupOP

Post by Cartoonman »

Indeed, very nice build. :D

Tip: When taking screenshot, use the /deafen command. helps to rid of all that chat clutter :wink: . to get chat back after u finish screenshotting, type /deafen again.
Show
00:53 hafnium: cartoon you talk too much

markiled: i just want to hump the speakers

TraeWallace
OP

Post by TraeWallace »

Cartoonman wrote:Indeed, very nice build. :D

Tip: When taking screenshot, use the /deafen command. helps to rid of all that chat clutter :wink: . to get chat back after u finish screenshotting, type /deafen again.
Thank you sooo much! I knew there was a command to do that, but couldn't figure it out. TyTy.