Mason Application: Eeyle

Apply for ranks in CMP or Classic, or a map for a project here.
Eeyle

Mason Application: Eeyle

Post by Eeyle »

Hi. My name is Eeyle and I am attempting for mason. I love to build and being a mason would be very beneficial to my builds.
Current Rank: Veteran
Applying for the rank: Mason
In-game name: Eeyle
I would suggest that you check out these builds in person to get the full effect, these pictures are just so you get a general idea.

First off is a sort of small village under their "sacred" arches. It took me awhile and I consider is to be my first good build as a builder. It can be found in Canyontheme2.

Secondly is my park/train station. This is something that I'm proud to have built, as it looks nice IMO. It can also be found in Canyontheme2.

Next on the list is my community water park. It has an entire inside, consisting of a water-slide and places for families to hang out. The top of it has another water-slide, a pool, and places for the kids' families to sit and watch them. This was my first build as a veteran, so it can be found in Veteran28.

This build is an odd one. An image popped up in my head as I was falling asleep and i built it in minecraft. This build is neat, but not very practical.This one doesn't have an inside however. It can also be found in Veteran28.

This is the final build i want to show. It is a troop carrier/warship for an evil army. It could also serve as a civilian carrier. It can be found in Veteran28

That is all I'm showing as of now, but ill update this post whenever I build something new.
Love,
Eeyle :happycreeper:
DreamingInsane wrote:I love your penis

1mgc1

Re: Mason Application: Eeyle

Post by 1mgc1 »

u clearly xeed the average builder..

JustOnePanda
OP

Post by JustOnePanda »

I like your builds, they're creative, hope to see you promo soon :)
"a person's dream are meant to be fulfilled not crushed and these words I am typing from the 3DS are from my heart"
-SSJGoten22

KingCrab

Post by KingCrab »

Some above average builds with some decent architecture. I like them. Now, I want to see you make something of a larger scale. Push the envelope a bit. Truly show us why we should give you mason, no regrets.
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

Eeyle

Post by Eeyle »

Thanks for the feedback everyone :D. It is very much appreciated, and KingCrab, ill get to work :wink:.

DreamingInsane
Owner

Post by DreamingInsane »

I love your penis and your signature.

I mean buildings...I love your buildings. But yeah, Don't be afraid to build a bit larger! :)

Pretty good stuff bro'.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.."
~ Edgar Allan Poe

Eeyle

Post by Eeyle »

After a long quarrel with myself, I've decided that I would rather stick to moderating. While I like to build, I realized that I find moderating more fun, and more useful to the server.

So if one of you moderators would be so kind, I would like you to delete this post.

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

Eh I'll symbolically lock it for you but there is no sense in getting rid of it, just in case you decide to try again.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie