Builder Appeal- Acenitromegamer

Apply for ranks in CMP or Classic, or a map for a project here.
Acenitromegamer

Builder Appeal- Acenitromegamer

Post by Acenitromegamer »

When: (6/1/12)
Who: SpazzBunny
Reason Given: Major lava spam at builder138

Im sorry for spamming the lava, but i didnt really have much to do, and i know that didn't give me the right to just lava spam the whole server. So next time if i am a builder, I will not spam the server with lava, please accept my apology SpazzBunny. ( :lava: = X)

Spazzbunny
SupOP

Re: Builder Appeal- Acenitromegamer

Post by Spazzbunny »

So you were bored and you decided to spam lava through a really impressive build , that just stupid just build or get off minecraft next time dont come on and break the rules.

I was told you also griefed a little the other day so you can consider yourself very lucky they didn't ban you then.

For these reasons you will not be getting your rank back anytime soon, you may spend time on the server following the rules and building. Once i can trust you with having commands then i will give you builder back, but if you grief again you will be permanently banned. (and this does not mean within 2 days you start pestering Ops to come check out your build and give you a rank)

Appeal Denied for now
sukinorules: Whoa, Pemalite, how smashed are you? D: be careful about hang overs!
+Pemalite: hang ovets pffft
+Pemalite: Im australian
+Pemalite: just half way between sobver and shit faed
#Allie: Closer to "shit faed"