Applying of mason ^^

Apply for ranks in CMP or Classic, or a map for a project here.
peter97

Applying of mason ^^

Post by peter97 »

i know people who make pixelarts dont usually get mason but ehh might as well give it a shot =)

http://imgur.com/a/oTaZZ#0 (this goes from newest to oldest)

sadly i lost a few of my pixel arts back in the early pixel art worlds

PolakWithABlock
SupOP

Re: Applying of mason ^^

Post by PolakWithABlock »

Nice work. Classic pixel arts.

I do think however it is a bit ambitions to try and go for mason with just pixel arts, but it has been done once before. That person however had worlds filled with pixel art.

If you are trying to go for Mason I would suggest add more complex pixelarts and throw in a few complex houses.

Also when taken screenshots use the /deafen command. The needless chatter (my own mostly) can be eliminated so that you can take better pictures.
Aleries: What OS is your server running on?
FierceReacter: 5

peter97

Post by peter97 »

well thats also another problem with making more complex pixelart because that also mean that they will get bigger and the worlds arent usually big enough for me to finish the pixel art on

PolakWithABlock
SupOP

Post by PolakWithABlock »

peter97 wrote:well thats also another problem with making more complex pixelart because that also mean that they will get bigger and the worlds arent usually big enough for me to finish the pixel art on
>If your saying that the worlds are crowded, they aren't. Every floor and ceiling is mostly clean. Also Pixelart35 is empty.
>If you need more room you can always ask a supop to make the world bigger.
>If the worlds are too small you can either adapt your pixel art to fit or Make something else like a building.

I still like your stuff it's good art, but I don't think it will be enough.
Aleries: What OS is your server running on?
FierceReacter: 5