HOW TO POST SCREENSHOTS

Apply for ranks in CMP or Classic, or a map for a project here.
Element_Equinox
Trustee

HOW TO POST SCREENSHOTS

Post by Element_Equinox »

Basically, this is a little guide on how to get the screenshots of your builds onto the forums without posting the actually .png file like quite a few people have. Hopefully this makes mason applications a bit smoother for some people. So, here ya go.

FIRST STEP
If you are running the World of Minecraft client, then there is a button at the top left section that says Screenshot. Just look at your build, click the button, and it should save the screenshot onto your computer.

If you are going to minecraft.net to play, then you will have a much tougher time getting adequate screenshots. So I would strongly suggest getting the World of Minecraft client.

SECOND STEP
Okay, so at this point, you should have a few screenshots made and ready to go. From here, you will need to upload them to an image hosting website. My personal preference is imgur.com, although plenty of people use imageshack.us or tinypic.com.

THIRD STEP
Now that you have images uploaded from your computer onto the internet, all you have left to do is post the image onto the forums. To do this, you need to copy a certain code that most of these websites assign your image, and paste it onto the forums. PLEASE NOTE: you're looking for the one that says "Forums and message boards." It should be the one that has [IMG] at the front. You can also just copy the image's URL, but that makes us have to click on the link to see what you're trying to post.

And that's how you post an image onto the forums. Best of luck in applying for mason. :)
Ollieboy: I can fully understand the want for epeen so whatever.