Raichueues for technician

Apply for ranks in CMP or Classic, or a map for a project here.
raichueues

Raichueues for technician

Post by raichueues »

Hi im raichueues and im fairly good with redstone for example i cam make a light that when you turn it on it pops up i can also make fairly good traps using tripwires i do not think this will premote me but if i get premoted ill be very thankful heres the corrordanates of one thing i have made x:-958 y:66 z:440 in builder vet flat sinserly Branndon aka raichueues
Last edited by raichueues on March 3rd, 2013, 12:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

ruggedbear
Trustee

Re: Raichueues for technician

Post by ruggedbear »

...What is this?

I'm not 100% sure how promotions to Redstone ranks work, but I would assume that you need to include screenshots of what you've made, as well as directions so we can see them firsthand. (Similar to how one might apply for mason?)

A jumbled post isn't going to get you a promotion all by itself, no matter what the rank... :/
<legopineapple> I have a zombie miner for me! :D
legopineapple was slain by Zombie
<ruggedbear> Lol!
<surferdudeX> LOL
<legopineapple> Nuuu!

Cole5slaw
OP

Post by Cole5slaw »

Even better, a video showing what it does.

x_Nebula_x

Post by x_Nebula_x »

I'm a technician so i give some advice on this

for starters you will need to post screenshots of your build(s) and it would be good if you can get an op+ to set a warp there

also i will show you the build that got me to technician
this is my version of tictactoe it has an inbuilt turn counter and a win detector that automatically resets the board once someone has won it is using the new repeater lock so no 2 buttons can be pressed at once.

that ^^^ is the kind if thing you need to build to get a redstone rank the warp to it is /warp TicNebToe

So, yeah you need to build bigger and make your application look more professional
Man: did you know that each man, in some time of their life, will live next to a pedophile?
Another Man: well I sure don't, I live next to a CHARMING pair of 8yr olds