Server Randomly Kicks All

Report any bugs you find in fCraft here
PhoneBook_

Server Randomly Kicks All

Post by PhoneBook_ »

Hello, I'm the server owner of Freebuild_Haven, and I've noticed that sometimes, randomly, everyone except for me will disconnect at the same time. It's not VERY common, but happens every few days. Why is this?
<FCB2> carlos32123: permissiin to deny the deny of the permission of departure denied

Intertoothh
Trustee

Re: Server Randomly Kicks All

Post by Intertoothh »

Are you running the server localy? Maybe its a faulty internet connection then.

Try running 'ping google.com -t' next to your minecraft server, and quickly look at it when everybody disconnects. If you see some 'connection timed out' or a major increase in the 'time' on that as well, you know for sure its your internet connection and not something els.
McLaughlinKid wrote:You put roar on everything don't you?

PhoneBook_

Post by PhoneBook_ »

hmmm, may be a temporary heartbeat timeout. ill check the console logs next time. and what you suggested.
<FCB2> carlos32123: permissiin to deny the deny of the permission of departure denied

Jonty800

Post by Jonty800 »

Sorry for the 2 week bump,
I had this problem a looooong time ago. My server host realized that the cause of the problem was that "low-latency mode" was enabled in the ConfigGUI. If you open the config and go to the advanced tab, ensure that this is disabled (unticked). If it is unticked then disregard this.
You cannot use certain BBCodes: [img].

PhoneBook_

Post by PhoneBook_ »

disregarded...also it hasnt happened again, probably was my internet disconnecting for an instant...does that sometimes. Back when I first started this thread, I never checked the logs/console.