Cant /shutdown or /restart from console or ... in game

Report any bugs you find in fCraft here
nimtz2012

Cant /shutdown or /restart from console or ... in game

Post by nimtz2012 »

Ok this is very annoying and really needs to be fixed. The problem i am having is i cant Restart or shutdown my server in gamer nor on console. The server says "This command is disabled on this server" i am not sure why this is happening and dont know why. Please if anyone know what might fix this please comment.
:rage:

fragmer
fCraft Developer

Re: Cant /shutdown or /restart from console or ... in game

Post by fragmer »

You need to grant "ShutdownServer" permission to the highest rank on your server. That's the permission that controls availability of /Shutdown and /Restart commands.

nimtz2012

Post by nimtz2012 »

Also i have members complaining about /draw aka /z well... i have differ ranks there and one rank is Head_admin and Head_admin cant use /z it says You must me adv_guest+ to use this cmd.. when they are adv_guest+ ... any advise or is this a bug... i have check the config and made sure that i set it correct.. and ppl cant use /z that are above the rank adv_guest which is the second rank on my server :O :hmm:

fragmer
fCraft Developer

Post by fragmer »

Cuboid (/z) requires "Draw" permission. When fCraft shows "You must me SomeRank+ to use this cmd", that means SomeRank is the lowest rank with the permission that fCraft could find in config.

Make sure that ALL ranks that are supposed to be able to use /z have the Draw permission checked. Note that any changes to rank permissions require a full server restart.