New map request

Free forum for chat related to the creative multiplayer server not falling into other categories.
Cole5slaw
OP

New map request

Post by Cole5slaw »

Requesting new map for Builder_vet_flat. It is almost completely full of builds. Maybe not WIPE it but make a new map and allow other people to copy/paste what they want onto the new map. Then after a week or so delete the old one.
I also think it would be nice if Veterans had a seperate world from builders. I doubt it will happen, but I think that builders tend to take more space with their pointless cubes. But my main request is to have a new builder_vet_flat map.

Please take this into consideration :)

MaxJ2001

Re: New map request

Post by MaxJ2001 »

no... I don't agree with the idea. Copying EVERYTHING and pasting would be too much.

I fon't agree with this idea. And there is PLENTY of room to build still. I agree with a 2nd world, but not deleting the current one.
Hi

Cole5slaw
OP

Post by Cole5slaw »

I didn't say copy everything onto the new world, only stuff that is WORTH copying and pasting and/or a project someone is working on. And try looking around for a good spot to build something big. There's absouletly no space left. And I also said, if you read more closely, to keep the map up for a week or so to copy some projects that people might be working on into the new world.

McLaughlinKid
Anyone can have this, I don't want it.

Post by McLaughlinKid »

I agree with Cole. The map should be wiped, we used to get a new map every few days on classic. I don't mind sharing the world with the builder but maybe expand it?
11:25 PM <CMB> M1_Abrams: Beard, I wrote that you are my favorite rapper, can you rap?
11:26 PM <CMB> TheBeardmaster: i can rap on the fly, i just gotta get a li'l high, which ain't so hard, you just gotta try

silverx323

Post by silverx323 »

I think that the builder_vet_flat world is fine just the way it is.
However, I do believe vet and builder should be separated because of Vet's tendency to build large, unique structures compared to builders (not all, but a large portion) who create builds lacking creativity. Builders also have a knack for spamming their new draw commands, which may interfere with Vet's builds.

The world is not running out of space, though. Spawn is just too close to a corner boundary. Fly around and see what you find.

Hit-Girl
Trustee

Post by Hit-Girl »

TLDR;
We won't be wiping anything, it will probably just get archived/unloaded & then a new map to replace it.
Has this actually been sorted yet?
<SMB> pen23: Hit you are so mean and pathetic and a liar and you're ugly and fat

x_Nebula_x

Post by x_Nebula_x »

well you got your wish go do /j builder2 and that will take you to the new map :D
Man: did you know that each man, in some time of their life, will live next to a pedophile?
Another Man: well I sure don't, I live next to a CHARMING pair of 8yr olds

coolgear13

Post by coolgear13 »

Pen said what to you hit???

Cole5slaw
OP

Post by Cole5slaw »

x_Nebula_x wrote:well you got your wish go do /j builder2 and that will take you to the new map :D
Cool! Now time to downgrade back to 1.4 :twisted: