Titanic+Brittanic

Want to show off your Build, Video or Fanart from the CMP server? Here's the right place to do it!
Xb0x4d4m
OP

Titanic+Brittanic

Post by Xb0x4d4m »

Well as many people know, I'm a huge fan of Titanic. This will be the eighth time building Titanic and it's turned out to be one of the best ones I've built yet. Below are the pictures of Titanic and Brittanic.

The first set of pictures are using the DokuCraft High Texture Pack.
Next up is the pictures without DokuCraft with the basic MineCraft Texture Pack.
Like to thanks Intertoothh for copying and pasting the origional Titanic so I didn't have to make the hull again for Brittanic.
Also, their is still a lot off detail to be added. So I will update this post soon. Any feedback would be great.

Update1: As of now, The Exterior Detail is complete. Also, the Boat Deck is complete. A-Deck is nearing completion. Two of the recipicating engines have been pasted into place. Also the water tight door system has been added - I'd like to thank Killer for that! Just waiting for the CMP Server to come online then I will get back to work on each deck.
Last edited by Xb0x4d4m on February 12th, 2013, 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
<FCB2> lionboy98: xbox is ur brother ps3

JustOnePanda
OP

Re: Titanic+Brittanic

Post by JustOnePanda »

Really nice builds xbox, wow :D
"a person's dream are meant to be fulfilled not crushed and these words I am typing from the 3DS are from my heart"
-SSJGoten22

Intertoothh
Trustee

Post by Intertoothh »

Xb0x4d4m wrote: Like to thanks Intertoothh for copying and pasting the origional Titanic so I didn't have to make the hull again for Brittanic.
Allwase happy to help.
McLaughlinKid wrote:You put roar on everything don't you?

Jjb14

Post by Jjb14 »

Extremely sexy. As per usual.
LeChosenOne: Sometimes when I'm alone I cover myself with mayonnaise and pretend I'm a snail.

Kent: I have 10 periods a day.