I have a question

Free forum for everything around the classic server not falling under other categories.
Lunara_Noctis
SupOP

I have a question

Post by Lunara_Noctis »

As you maybe now i like rules and i am able to follow them (sometimes very strikt). From time to time, there are not so much griefers in main and enough vet+ on. So there is no matter for me to patrol. Then i go through main and /bi some ... interesting builds. I find out that this builds are done with commands, i call an operator, he warnes or demotes the builder. I sometimes do the same in builderworlds. The bad thing is : everytime when i seek, i find something and now my question :
Is it ok to seek and report rulebreak? Espacialy: is seeking rulebreaks (from builders) allowed for me? Is it ok to call an op everytime? Or am i to hard and would you call me a sneak?
Please answer me... :?
"Being a writer is like having homework every night for the rest of your life."

"The day, water, sun, moon, night - I do not have to purchase these things with money. "

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Re: I have a question

Post by Sanjar Khan »

You bisexual blocks on builder worlds and find out that they are made with commands? Very strange indeed.

My answer to you is, go build.
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

KingCrab

Post by KingCrab »

Sanjar Khan wrote: My answer to you is, go build.
That. Do that
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

Fehzor
Trustee

Post by Fehzor »

If you wish to help out on main, and there are few or no ops on (1 or 2), and they are notably busy off checking builds wiping maps or building things of their own, feel free to take action against griefers. Otherwise, it is best to just help out the guests in other ways, such as water/lava. But no, don't try to go out and find griefers when there are active ops on who are already solving the issue.

Darklight
SupOP

Post by Darklight »

Luna is a vet. I think the question was moreso "is it alright for vets to seek out builder rule breakers?"

Fehzor
Trustee

Post by Fehzor »

Darklight wrote:Luna is a vet. I think the question was moreso "is it alright for vets to seek out builder rule breakers?"
I know.