DEMOTED WITHOUT WARN!

Free forum for everything around the classic server not falling under other categories.
xKINGJAWSx

DEMOTED WITHOUT WARN!

Post by xKINGJAWSx »

my name is xKINGJAWSx and i play on fcraf's freebuild server on minecraft.net/servers.

i was demoted without warn for (as a joke) kicking my brother. "cooldude" the op at the time told me that it was inappropriate and i should not do it again and nothing further would be taken but i go on minecraft today and i have been demoted without warn for something that was supposed to be let go! i am very angry with the server for doing this and demand immediate rank. i knew at the time that i had done something wrong and that i shouldn't do it again. i spoke to she op on today "+ fehzor" and he said that i shouldn't have of been demoted without warn first. i had a witness of the situation who's name cant be revealed.

PLEASE RANK ME AGAIN IF NOT TO A HIGHER LEVEL FOR THE INCONVENIENCE AND TIME THIS HAS CAUSED!

regards, xKINGJAWSx

xN8Gx

Re: DEMOTED WITHOUT WARN!

Post by xN8Gx »

First of all, wrong section to get your rank back on the forums. You'll want to post this in the appeals and applications section. Second, we use a template for appeals so that we can respond to them as quickly as possible. Check the READ BEFORE POSTING OR FACE DELETION post so you can make your appeal match that template.
[12:43] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You are the sexiest chick ever.
[12:44] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You so sexy. I wanna touch and stroke your luscious beautifull hair like it was my own and hear you purr.

Ollieboy
Trustee

Re: DEMOTED WITHOUT WARN!

Post by Ollieboy »

You can get fucked.

You don't "demand" a single thing from us, all right? We provide you a free server for a free game at our own expense, and the expense of our generous donators. You don't have any obligation to us and we CERTAINLY don't have any obligation to you. You do, however, owe us respect, and demanding that you get a HIGHER rank because you broke our rules? Who do you think you are? Do you even realise how much of a cock you sound?

I am overtaking this thread and outright denying you until you fix your arrogant attitude. If you bother making another appeal, you'd better be apologetic.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie