It is currently October 23rd, 2018, 8:52 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: THE stroyline of my building
PostPosted: July 16th, 2011, 4:40 am 
SupOP

"Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly barrel-rolled potato-soup. Unexpectedly, the sly potato whipped out two cats from its trenchcoat."
- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman.
Also, this tuna, amen. Until a millenium later, a nyancat wore a dirty fedora with a Driza-Bone riding coat and a soap-shankdog with hand sanitizer suggestively enhancing scrotum-based pie. This is the end. Or is it? Yes, however the wizard died.
Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 16th, 2011, 7:45 am 

"Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly barrel-rolled potato-soup. Unexpectedly, the sly potato whipped out two cats from its trenchcoat."
Also, this tuna, amen. Until a millenium later, a nyancat wore a dirty fedora with a Driza-Bone riding coat and a soap-shankdog with hand sanitizer suggestively enhancing scrotum-based pie. This is the end. Or is it? Yes, however the wizard died.
Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

The evil

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 16th, 2011, 8:28 am 
SupOP

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

The evil was

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 16th, 2011, 9:48 am 
SupOP

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

The evil was the end.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 16th, 2011, 3:23 pm 
SupOP

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

The evil was the end of civilization.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 16th, 2011, 9:01 pm 

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

The evil was the end of civilization in Canada.

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 16th, 2011, 10:02 pm 
Trustee

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 16th, 2011, 11:49 pm 

KK now we need an animated .gif, feature length film, video game, comic and merchandise!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 17th, 2011, 3:58 am 
SupOP

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

The evil was the end of civilization in Canada. Little

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 17th, 2011, 4:00 am 

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

The evil was the end of civilization in Canada. Little children

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 17th, 2011, 4:15 am 
OP

Show

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 17th, 2011, 7:47 pm 
SupOP

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

The evil was the end of civilization in Canada. Little children rejoiced.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 18th, 2011, 2:28 am 

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

The evil was the end of civilization in Canada. Little children rejoiced as

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 18th, 2011, 2:35 am 
SupOP

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

The evil was the end of civilization in Canada. Little children rejoiced as the end

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 18th, 2011, 3:13 am 
SupOP

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

The evil was the end of civilization in Canada. Little children rejoiced as the end devastated

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 18th, 2011, 7:54 am 
Trustee

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

The evil was the end of civilization in Canada. Little children rejoiced as the end devastated kittens

-Edited by your friendly neighborhood mod.

I know, this is very low, even for me ;)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 18th, 2011, 3:44 pm 
SupOP

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

The evil was the end of civilization in Canada. Little children rejoiced as the end devastated kittens, eh?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: October 30th, 2013, 8:09 pm 

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

The evil was the end of civilization in Canada. Little children rejoiced as the end devastated kittens, eh?

The creeper

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: October 31st, 2013, 4:11 am 
Trustee

The creeper congratulated FMAlchemist on being two and a quarter years late to the thread.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: November 2nd, 2013, 3:41 am 

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

The creeper congratulated FMAlchemist on being two and a quarter years late to the thread, and gave Fricksion a consolation prize for being a failure at following the story's rules and sucking at creating a funny ending, therefore considered to be a dumbass.

The End.

P.S. Potato.

P.S.S. The End.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6