THE stroyline of my building

Free forum for everything around the classic server not falling under other categories.
prototypedesign
SupOP

Re: THE stroyline of my building

Post by prototypedesign »

"Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly barrel-rolled potato-soup. Unexpectedly, the sly potato whipped out two cats from its trenchcoat."
- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman.
Also, this tuna, amen. Until a millenium later, a nyancat wore a dirty fedora with a Driza-Bone riding coat and a soap-shankdog with hand sanitizer suggestively enhancing scrotum-based pie. This is the end. Or is it? Yes, however the wizard died.
Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

Xesdra

Post by Xesdra »

"Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly barrel-rolled potato-soup. Unexpectedly, the sly potato whipped out two cats from its trenchcoat."
Also, this tuna, amen. Until a millenium later, a nyancat wore a dirty fedora with a Driza-Bone riding coat and a soap-shankdog with hand sanitizer suggestively enhancing scrotum-based pie. This is the end. Or is it? Yes, however the wizard died.
Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

The evil
This post makes my post count increase by one!

beeriebeer
SupOP

Post by beeriebeer »

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

The evil was

Helio_
SupOP

Post by Helio_ »

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

The evil was the end.
We do what we must, because we can.

prototypedesign
SupOP

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

The evil was the end of civilization.

KingCrab

Post by KingCrab »

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

The evil was the end of civilization in Canada.
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

Aleries
Trustee

Post by Aleries »

I'll go where ever my mind takes me.

Xesdra

Post by Xesdra »

KK now we need an animated .gif, feature length film, video game, comic and merchandise!
This post makes my post count increase by one!

prototypedesign
SupOP

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

The evil was the end of civilization in Canada. Little

KingCrab

Post by KingCrab »

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

The evil was the end of civilization in Canada. Little children

Shreebz
OP

Post by Shreebz »

"Beauty is only a light switch away"

prototypedesign
SupOP

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

The evil was the end of civilization in Canada. Little children rejoiced.

KingCrab

Post by KingCrab »

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

The evil was the end of civilization in Canada. Little children rejoiced as

Helio_
SupOP

Post by Helio_ »

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

The evil was the end of civilization in Canada. Little children rejoiced as the end
We do what we must, because we can.

prototypedesign
SupOP

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

The evil was the end of civilization in Canada. Little children rejoiced as the end devastated

kattoo
Trustee

Post by kattoo »

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

The evil was the end of civilization in Canada. Little children rejoiced as the end devastated kittens

-Edited by your friendly neighborhood mod.

I know, this is very low, even for me ;)
I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon

prototypedesign
SupOP

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

The evil was the end of civilization in Canada. Little children rejoiced as the end devastated kittens, eh?

FMAlchemist

Post by FMAlchemist »

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

The evil was the end of civilization in Canada. Little children rejoiced as the end devastated kittens, eh?

The creeper

Aleries
Trustee

Post by Aleries »

The creeper congratulated FMAlchemist on being two and a quarter years late to the thread.
I'll go where ever my mind takes me.

Fricksionite

Post by Fricksionite »

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait, there's more!

The creeper congratulated FMAlchemist on being two and a quarter years late to the thread, and gave Fricksion a consolation prize for being a failure at following the story's rules and sucking at creating a funny ending, therefore considered to be a dumbass.

The End.

P.S. Potato.

P.S.S. The End.
The Game