It is currently October 20th, 2018, 7:41 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: THE stroyline of my building
PostPosted: July 13th, 2011, 12:08 am 
OP

"Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly barrel-rolled potato-soup. Unexpectedly, the sly potato whipped out two cats from its trenchcoat."
- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also, this tuna, amen. a millenium later, a nyancat wore a dirty fedora, the end. Ollie with

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 13th, 2011, 4:00 am 
SupOP

"Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly barrel-rolled potato-soup. Unexpectedly, the sly potato whipped out two cats from its trenchcoat."
- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also, this tuna, amen. a millenium later, a nyancat wore a dirty fedora with a Driza-Bone riding coat

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 13th, 2011, 6:08 am 
SupOP

Posts: 39 "Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly barrel-rolled potato-soup. Unexpectedly, the sly potato whipped out two cats from its trenchcoat."
- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also, this tuna, amen. a millenium later, a nyancat wore a dirty fedora with a Driza-Bone riding coat and a

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 13th, 2011, 11:55 am 
OP

- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also, this tuna, amen. a millenium later, a nyancat wore a dirty fedora with a Driza-Bone riding coat and a soap-shank

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 13th, 2011, 4:23 pm 
SupOP

- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also, this tuna, amen. a millenium later, a nyancat wore a dirty fedora with a Driza-Bone riding coat and a soap-shankdog

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 13th, 2011, 4:47 pm 
SupOP

- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also, this tuna, amen. a millenium later, a nyancat wore a dirty fedora with a Driza-Bone riding coat and a soap-shankdog with

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 13th, 2011, 5:06 pm 
OP

- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also, this tuna, amen. a millenium later, a nyancat wore a dirty fedora with a Driza-Bone riding coat and a soap-shankdog with hand sanitizer

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 14th, 2011, 2:14 am 
SupOP

- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also, this tuna, amen. a millenium later, a nyancat wore a dirty fedora with a Driza-Bone riding coat and a soap-shankdog with hand sanitizer suggestively

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 14th, 2011, 2:54 am 
Trustee

- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also, this tuna, amen. Until a millenium later, a nyancat wore a dirty fedora with a Driza-Bone riding coat and a soap-shankdog with hand sanitizer suggestively enhancing

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 14th, 2011, 3:12 am 
Trustee

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly barrel-rolled potato-soup. Unexpectedly, the sly potato whipped out two cats from its trenchcoat."
- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also, this tuna, amen. Until a millenium later, a nyancat wore a dirty fedora with a Driza-Bone riding coat and a soap-shankdog with hand sanitizer suggestively enhancing scrotum-based

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 14th, 2011, 5:03 am 
SupOP

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly barrel-rolled potato-soup. Unexpectedly, the sly potato whipped out two cats from its trenchcoat."
- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also, this tuna, amen. Until a millenium later, a nyancat wore a dirty fedora with a Driza-Bone riding coat and a soap-shankdog with hand sanitizer suggestively enhancing scrotum-based pie.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 14th, 2011, 6:04 am 

- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman.
Also, this tuna, amen. Until a millenium later, a nyancat wore a dirty fedora with a Driza-Bone riding coat and a soap-shankdog with hand sanitizer suggestively enhancing scrotum-based pie. This

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 14th, 2011, 6:25 am 
SupOP

Also, this tuna, amen. Until a millenium later, a nyancat wore a dirty fedora with a Driza-Bone riding coat and a soap-shankdog with hand sanitizer suggestively enhancing scrotum-based pie. This is

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 14th, 2011, 6:39 am 
SupOP

Also, this tuna, amen. Until a millenium later, a nyancat wore a dirty fedora with a Driza-Bone riding coat and a soap-shankdog with hand sanitizer suggestively enhancing scrotum-based pie. This is the end.

00:35 FCB2 Pavoneo: I love raping children<3.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 14th, 2011, 12:31 pm 

Also, this tuna, amen. Until a millenium later, a nyancat wore a dirty fedora with a Driza-Bone riding coat and a soap-shankdog with hand sanitizer suggestively enhancing scrotum-based pie. This is the end. Or is it?

(3 words, sue me)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 14th, 2011, 1:25 pm 
SupOP

Also, this tuna, amen. Until a millenium later, a nyancat wore a dirty fedora with a Driza-Bone riding coat and a soap-shankdog with hand sanitizer suggestively enhancing scrotum-based pie. This is the end. Or is it? Yes,

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 14th, 2011, 2:14 pm 
Trustee

Also, this tuna, amen. Until a millenium later, a nyancat wore a dirty fedora with a Driza-Bone riding coat and a soap-shankdog with hand sanitizer suggestively enhancing scrotum-based pie. This is the end. Or is it? Yes, however

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 14th, 2011, 2:18 pm 

Also, this tuna, amen. Until a millenium later, a nyancat wore a dirty fedora with a Driza-Bone riding coat and a soap-shankdog with hand sanitizer suggestively enhancing scrotum-based pie. This is the end. Or is it? Yes, however the wizard

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 14th, 2011, 2:36 pm 
Trustee

Also, this tuna, amen. Until a millenium later, a nyancat wore a dirty fedora with a Driza-Bone riding coat and a soap-shankdog with hand sanitizer suggestively enhancing scrotum-based pie. This is the end. Or is it? Yes, however the wizard died.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 14th, 2011, 3:02 pm 
SupOP

Third time's a charm I hope.

Also, this tuna, amen. Until a millenium later, a nyancat wore a dirty fedora with a Driza-Bone riding coat and a soap-shankdog with hand sanitizer suggestively enhancing scrotum-based pie. This is the end. Or is it? Yes, however the wizard died.
Potato.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 14th, 2011, 3:05 pm 
SupOP

Third time's a charm I hope.

Potato.
More patato!!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 14th, 2011, 3:39 pm 
SupOP

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 14th, 2011, 9:10 pm 

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 15th, 2011, 2:52 am 
SupOP

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 15th, 2011, 4:29 am 
SupOP

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 15th, 2011, 4:54 am 
SupOP

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 15th, 2011, 9:09 am 
SupOP

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 15th, 2011, 5:04 pm 
OP

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 15th, 2011, 5:21 pm 
SupOP

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 16th, 2011, 12:08 am 

Potato.
More patato!!
Hashbrowns!
Chips!
Salsa!
Tomatoes!
Shit!
Potato.
Potato.
Trenchcoat!

Wait

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next