It is currently October 20th, 2018, 7:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: THE stroyline of my building
PostPosted: July 9th, 2011, 12:53 am 

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 9th, 2011, 1:13 am 
SupOP

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 9th, 2011, 1:28 am 
OP

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 9th, 2011, 1:32 am 
SupOP

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 9th, 2011, 2:19 am 

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 9th, 2011, 2:39 am 
OP

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 9th, 2011, 3:00 am 
Trustee

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly barrel-rolled

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 9th, 2011, 3:49 am 
OP

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly barrel-rolled potato-soup.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 9th, 2011, 4:01 am 
SupOP

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly barrel-rolled potato-soup. Suddenly Unexpectedly,

EDIT: Suddenly was used too often, word choice matters!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 9th, 2011, 4:58 am 
Trustee

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly barrel-rolled potato-soup. Unexpectedly, the sly

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 9th, 2011, 5:32 am 
OP

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly barrel-rolled potato-soup. Unexpectedly, the sly potato

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 9th, 2011, 5:57 am 
Trustee

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly barrel-rolled potato-soup. Unexpectedly, the sly potato whipped out

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 9th, 2011, 6:02 am 
OP

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly barrel-rolled potato-soup. Unexpectedly, the sly potato whipped out another post to add to his post count two cats

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 9th, 2011, 7:19 am 

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly barrel-rolled potato-soup. Unexpectedly, the sly potato whipped out two cats from it's

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 9th, 2011, 6:04 pm 
SupOP

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly barrel-rolled potato-soup. Unexpectedly, the sly potato whipped out two cats from its trenchcoat.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 9th, 2011, 6:09 pm 
OP

"Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly barrel-rolled potato-soup. Unexpectedly, the sly potato whipped out two cats from its trenchcoat."
- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 9th, 2011, 10:53 pm 
SupOP

"Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly barrel-rolled potato-soup. Unexpectedly, the sly potato whipped out two cats from its trenchcoat."
- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also,

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 10th, 2011, 12:35 am 
SupOP

- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also, this

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 10th, 2011, 1:46 am 
SupOP

- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also, this tuna

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 10th, 2011, 4:39 am 
OP

- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also, this tuna, amen.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 10th, 2011, 4:56 am 
SupOP

- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also, this tuna, amen. Until

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 10th, 2011, 8:31 am 
Trustee

- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also, this tuna, amen. Until we say this story is over, we continue completing it, so stop trying to finish it, Shreebz a millenium

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 10th, 2011, 8:35 am 
Trustee

- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also, this tuna, amen. Until we say this story is over, we continue completing it, so stop trying to finish it, Shreebz a millenium later, a

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 10th, 2011, 1:25 pm 
SupOP

- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also, this tuna, amen. a millenium later, a nyancat

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 10th, 2011, 4:06 pm 
OP

Quote:
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Maturity at its finest.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 10th, 2011, 6:58 pm 
Owner

A monstrosity worthy of Isotope.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 10th, 2011, 7:05 pm 
SupOP

- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also, this tuna, amen. a millenium later, a nyancat wore

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 10th, 2011, 11:12 pm 
The Necromancer

I fixed the spaces on his fuck-you faces. Even there he didn't get them right! ;-)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 12th, 2011, 11:56 am 
SupOP

- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also, this tuna, amen. a millenium later, a nyancat wore a dirty

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: July 12th, 2011, 11:49 pm 
Trustee

- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also, this tuna, amen. a millenium later, a nyancat wore a dirty fedora

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next