Sorry guys.

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
chiner115

Sorry guys.

Post by chiner115 »

I know that some of you think I'm an asshole for cursing on your servers a few months back, and I'm sorry. When I got banned from your server, I really couldn't care too much about it. I thought, " you know, it's just classic minecraft." But I was wrong. Earlier today, I tried to apply for a white-list server, it was tekkit, and i would say one of the best ive seen in a while. they found the ban appeal post I made to Sanjar. They denied me. I'm really sorry for being an asshole to you all, ive really matured. Ive now gotten premium minecraft, and I've owned two servers, been admin on 2, and I'm currently a mod on one. And an admin. I've really gotten experience, and I don't know if I told you all this but, the reason I was so pissed that week, was because that week was when I found out my girlfreind was cheating on me. I shouldnt've taken it out on you all, and I apologize. All I ask is to delete the form post of my appeal. I'm not asking to unban me, what is done is done. I've learned my lesson. Again, I'm sorry.

Mark-b

Re: Sorry guys.

Post by Mark-b »

I'm not an admin here, so sorry if I'm intruding.

What you're saying is like, killing someone with a password, but you found out later on about that, and you're asking to bring him back to life.. just for the password. It doesn't sound like you're sorry towards the server, it sounds like you're sorry for yourself.. you may regret what you did, but your apology sounds insincere in the sense that you only want the post deleted because you want to do more things OUTSIDE of these servers.
Like I said above, I'm not an admin, so this is just an opinion. I don't wanna be barked at for this

Ollieboy
Trustee

Re: Sorry guys.

Post by Ollieboy »

Do the crime, do the time.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie