Demotion appeal

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
plikpauris2

Demotion appeal

Post by plikpauris2 »

name:plikpauris2
demoted by:SuckerSucker
demotion reason:For kicking Greifer
I am sorry for what i have done its just he was greifing and i kicked him. Next time il ask if i can kick him i will not use this commands again if dont need to i was demoted from builder to guest. Thank you for attention :)

SukkerSukker
SupOP

Re: Demotion appeal

Post by SukkerSukker »

First of all.. You didn't even knew that the guy were griefing, which is pretty simple to tell, because at the moment you kicked the guy you weren't even on the same world as the suspected "griefer" (Spido45). You were building on the world named "Builder170", while Spido45 was on Main.
- Please explain that.

Second of all.. It sounds like you haven't even read the /Rules builder yet, because in case you did, you would know that Builder's aren't allowed to use /kick, when ANY higher rank is online. Actually you shouldn't kick someone at all! And as you might have been told; If you absolutely have to kick someone we would like you to distribute at least 3 warnings, which you obviously didn't do. Because how can you warn someone for something you don't even know about?

- SukkerSukker

plikpauris2

Post by plikpauris2 »

First of all.. You didn't even knew that the guy were griefing, which is pretty simple to tell, because at the moment you kicked the guy you weren't even on the same world as the suspected "griefer" (Spido45). You were building on the world named "Builder170", while Spido45 was on Main.
- Please explain that.I saw someone shouting Spido45 griefing and i kicked its just a kick not like ban

Second of all.. It sounds like you haven't even read the /Rules builder yet, because in case you did, you would know that Builder's aren't allowed to use /kick, when ANY higher rank is online. Actually you shouldn't kick someone at all! And as you might have been told; If you absolutely have to kick someone we would like you to distribute at least 3 warnings, which you obviously didn't do. Because how can you warn someone for something you don't even know about?i didnt know u give warnings sorry :( and yes i didnt read rules builder sorry for that to and sorry for everithing can i get my rank back please il be cearfull responsible wount use any commands that i dont need respect all of u and just build and have fun :)

- SukkerSukker
- plikpauris2 :)

SukkerSukker
SupOP

Post by SukkerSukker »

Alright, I will repromote you, but please try to be more careful.

Appeal Accepted

- SukkerSukker :)