Envoyxiphos's Appeal

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
envoyxiphos

Envoyxiphos's Appeal

Post by envoyxiphos »

Demotion Appeal- Envoyxiphos
Demotion Date: 11/19/2012 around 5:20 EST
Shown Reason For Demotion: Copy & Pasting on main,Command Abuse, and white penis's

Well here are a few reasons why I should be promoted again, So I have spent a long 4 days just improving this server. Last night and most of this morning I was helping Vet, coolgear13 catch and repair griefers/griefer damage. I will also share chat logs if needed. I did not Copy & Paste on main. I asked permission from two Ops; Hung_bong & xb0xdkm and therefor I got my improved Racetrack on main reason for that is so guests could compete in races ^_^. I did not abuse my commands besides the white dongs, I actually have no clue when I did that. But I do want to continue helping this server and I don't think I belong in the ranking as a "Guest".I have honestly grown compassion for this server. I really enjoy it. I have done a lot to help it. I do admit somethings that I have done may not have been right. But I do believe I can help this server blossom into it's full self. I don't want to make this server a "BIG" one but A great one. Thank you for reading my appeal Well This is my Appeal , Good evening.

Rico_Faraguez
Trustee

Re: Envoyxiphos's Appeal

Post by Rico_Faraguez »

I searched through the logs and couldn't find hung_dung ever giving anyone permission to use commands on main, except for one case where he said: "(rank builder)hung_dong: careful with those draw commands in main". All other times he mentioned commands in main, he seemed to stand firm with "no commands in main".

Even though it took you a while to agree to make an appeal of the forums, you seem to understand what you did wrong, and therefore I am accepting your appeal. :)