I would like to be unbanned if you would be so kind.

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
hmd1000

I would like to be unbanned if you would be so kind.

Post by hmd1000 »

Dear people at fcraft,
I would greatly appreciate it if you would unban me from your server. I did not grief, I did not spam, I did not do anything that is against your rules. I simply tried to make jokes, at the expense of not just others, but myself and my good friend as well. I was unaware that these genuinely offended you, as you did not inform me of it. If you would like me to refrain from trying to lighten the mood, I will, not because I feel I need to be on your server, but for my friend, Sarah (Nijastupid). She worked very hard on her house and I would feel awful if she were forced to abandon it due to me. Also, I am, in fact, a girl, despite beliefs otherwise. So I say again, I would greatly appreciate it if you would unban me, because I did not actually do anything against your rules. I hope you take this into consideration and give it intelligent thought, because I would hate to have to have Sarah exit the server to never return.
Thank you, Emily (HMD1000) :flower: :happycreeper: :happyzombie: :happyskeleton:

Ollieboy
Trustee

Re: I would like to be unbanned if you would be so kind.

Post by Ollieboy »

Do you happen to know when you were banned and by whom?
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

hmd1000

Post by hmd1000 »

I was banned by ftscreator for "disrespect/attitude issues". that's almost word for word what it says.

hmd1000

Post by hmd1000 »

A few hours ago actually

ftscreator
SupOP

Post by ftscreator »

The reason you were banned is because there were occasions where you acted highly disrespectful/obnoxious in the chat, you were muted when it happened and then once you were unmuted it would continue again, whether that be immediately afterwards or a time later. A joke cracked every now and again is fine, but what you were doing got on several peoples nerves.

The actions I took may have been a tad harsh so I will unban you, but if you continue to act the way you did in the future I will not hesitate to ban you again.

A final point I would like to mention is that the fact that you are a girl doesn't matter here.

Appeal Accepted
NuclearWaffle121: Anybody can breathe underwater
NuclearWaffle121: Not for long, but you can.
NuclearWaffle121: and then you drown

hmd1000

Post by hmd1000 »

For the record, I mentioned my gender because half of the server thought I was a man.