[Ban Appeal] - xBlazeTECH (Revised)

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
xBlazeTECH

[Ban Appeal] - xBlazeTECH (Revised)

Post by xBlazeTECH »

When: Quite a long time ago
Who: I was banned by someone, I do not know exactly who for hacking. After that, I was kept banned by Allie for being deceptive.
Reason Given: Being deceptive
Why I should be unbanned:
There was an ordeal where one of my owners, and one of the staff members on this server got in an altercation which ultimately led to the demoting of said staff member. I was not in any way attempting to mislead anyone into believing that said staff member hacked and should be demoted. I was just giving the logs that I had. I was not suggesting that said staff member should get a punishment, or was I expecting this to occur. A couple of people, mainly staff, from this server came on and asked me questions. The answer I gave was that the former staff member had betrayed my trust. Someone, I do not know the name of, told the staff of fcraft that I SAID that the former staff member had hacked into my server. I would never have wanted the said staff member to face repercussions on this server because I know that this server means a lot to him. I know that it may have come accross as me just giving logs to accuse the staff of wrongdoing, but the logs that I produced were specifically to show what had been done. I did not in any way show logs of what I had done because they did not seem important to me at the time. I really enjoy playing on fcraft and really like playing with the people here, so I would really apprecate a chance to be unbanned so that I can play with them. In conclusion, regardless of whether this appeal is accepted or denied, I just wanted to let the staff here know that it was not my intention to be sneaky or deceptive, or to "Manipulate" the situation, or any one of the staff here. I am sorry that this ordeal had to happen and I really hope that I may get a second chance to correct my wrongdoings.

P.S. Me and said staff member are now back together as owners of a server, It was a big misunderstanding on my server. I had deoped him, then he had literally just trolled me, nothing harmful at all. I deserved what he did because I had made a bad decision. He gave me a second chance, so please, will you?

Element_Equinox
Trustee

Re: [Ban Appeal] - xBlazeTECH (Revised)

Post by Element_Equinox »

The amount of effort it took for you to remain vague during that post seems massive.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3724

Relevant ban appeal. You were banned because you claimed one of our ops hacked your server, then when investigated further, it turned out not to be the case and that your story didn't entirely check out. So somewhere in that miscommunication, you got banned, an op got banned/unbanned, and everyone got confused as to what was happening. I remember getting involved in it myself, and it was an absolute fucking headache to figure out who did what and who said what.

Just don't bring any drama from your server over to ours (or vice versa) and you should be fine. I'm comfortable giving you a second chance. Appeal accepted.
Ollieboy: I can fully understand the want for epeen so whatever.