[Demotion Appeal-another one???]-Bristime

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
bristime

[Demotion Appeal-another one???]-Bristime

Post by bristime »

When-December 5, 2012
Who- Intertoothh
Reason- Command Abuse, Spamming Water

I don't know why I got demoted again. This time I understood what was wrong. I don't know where I did it. And also what is spamming and command abuse? I used copy n paste a few times- One time when I helped build my friend Bobby's house, then my house, n Sophine's house, and to copy a entrance to a house which I didn't need after all. I don't think i used any other commands except that and /tp to get to my friends a few times. And if I put blocks on water it was on a house that has the water elevator thingy and one place didn't have any water so I used two blocks to get up so I could see the house at top. I also deleted my blocks so I don't know what serious damage I did. Also if there are deletions in Sofine's house by me that is because people griefed it before and I was helping her build in the first place. Please tell me about what I did and what comman abuse, and where spamming water is please!

Intertoothh
Trustee

Re: [Demotion Appeal-another one???]-Bristime

Post by Intertoothh »

I found random water blocks on the floor of a house not build by you. I checked the house if you even helped building it, or was arround at the time it was build. Non of those where true.

Also a random /paste at a few places, example next to spawn, here you earlier before you first demotion had griefed with /paste.

I dont think you can handle commands/water.

Your appeal is denied for now, appeal again when you think your fit to use commands.
McLaughlinKid wrote:You put roar on everything don't you?