Demotion appeal for griefing

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
zgbapoo

Demotion appeal for griefing

Post by zgbapoo »

Who:InterToothh When: 08.12.2012 Reason given: Griefing in Builder177

Here's the thing. I thought griefing only meant destroying blocks, but i didn't know it also meant accedently copying and pasting something on another person's build. i would have undone it but alexdraai15 said i shouldn't change it. The only reason i done that was because alex wanted to use my build and make it better, but i didn't want him to. So i said i could copy it. The only thing was it went wrong, i made an entrace under it but alex made stairs on another person's build. I am truly, truly sorry for what i done.I will never do that again. :(

Intertoothh
Trustee

Re: Demotion appeal for griefing

Post by Intertoothh »

zgbapoo wrote:Here's the thing. I thought griefing only meant destroying blocks, but i didn't know it also meant accedently copying and pasting something on another person's build. i would have undone it but alexdraai15 said i shouldn't change it.
1. Its your account your responablilty.
2. Grief = grief, you should have used /undo.
zgbapoo wrote:The only reason i done that was because alex wanted to use my build and make it better, but i didn't want him to.
3. If you dont want others to edit your build. Then they cannot edit your build, you dont have to copy stuff for them, and they cannot copy your build without your permission.

4. I talked to some other ops+ as well, and are getting little possitive feedback.

Now, you need to show us that you combe responable for your account.
Before we trust you again with building commands, we need to see good judgement.

So your appeal is denied for now.
Time will tell if you get your ranks back in te future.
McLaughlinKid wrote:You put roar on everything don't you?