[Ban Appeal] - xBlazeTECH (IRC)

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
xBlazeTECH

[Ban Appeal] - xBlazeTECH (IRC)

Post by xBlazeTECH »

When: 12/14/12
Who: NinjaCat I believe
Reason Given: "Spam"/"Advertisement"
Just to give a little background, I was banned from the IRC channels #fcraft.cmp and #fcraft.server I believe for spamming because I posted a link. I have the logs for the time.
Show
At the time it may have seemed like I was attempting to advertize, however, that was not my intent. This was referring to a shooting that happened this afternoon. I created a facebook group that is geared towards giving at least one person a smile every day so that we can make the world a better place and not let this happen again. I apologize, and I realize how this could have looked like spam, but it was never my intent to spam, but rather to inform everyone present that these shootings did occur and to show a way that I am trying to help to limit the amount of these occurances. Thank you for considering my ban appeal even if it is rejected as I love fCraft and would really like to play on it.

Ninjacat101
Trustee

Re: [Ban Appeal] - xBlazeTECH (IRC)

Post by Ninjacat101 »

You connected to esper; joined a load of channels then spammed the same message in every channel and then disconnected. You can see via the timestamps that you joined with the intention to spam it and not just tell people about it. Don't do it again please, unbanned.
["hip","hip"]