Banned for Not Griefing. xxzechxx1

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
xxzechxx1

Banned for Not Griefing. xxzechxx1

Post by xxzechxx1 »

Who: Intertoothh
When: Yesterday
Reason: Griefing

Yesturday I got unrightedly banned for a griefing that I did not do. I was angry for Tsporter and Shadow for Griefing my place. I was rebuilding my place after i got all the infomation of the griefers. Than the server got offline. I started playing my survival world on singleplayer. I came on today and I was banned for (suposidly) griefing by interrtootth. I have no idea why I was banned for I did not commint any griefing. You can ask players on the server what I did. I will make a list of them:maxrules1, Tracygo36, fcrafter, CastieGirl911, whamp1. I have never griefed so I have no idea why I was banned. :( I love this server I would never do anything to destory it. This is the only sever that I know that other people can help with plots and building. I dont like that I am banned for griefing and I didnt GRIEF!!! I need to no why interrtootth banned me. :x

Intertoothh
Trustee

Re: Banned for Not Griefing. xxzechxx1

Post by Intertoothh »

You griefed somebodies underwater place.

Care to explain?
McLaughlinKid wrote:You put roar on everything don't you?

xxzechxx1

Apolagy

Post by xxzechxx1 »

I didn't mean to. I coulden't find the exit. And why ban me you could just demote me. I know worst people who have done worst things and didn't get banned. I would just be happy with a demote insted of a ban. I sorry to anyones place i accidently screwed up. I would repair it if you told me. :oops: I'm sorry I accidently griefed anyones house. I will repair it if I get back on.

Intertoothh
Trustee

Post by Intertoothh »

- Next time reply to you appeal, instead of making a new post.
- I found multiple small griefs on other builds.
- Also the underwater house had griefs at multiple places, doesnt look like somebody wanted to get out.

Altho, i'll give you a 2nd change, IF you prommise me to never do this shit again, and be the nicest person you can be on our server.
A heads up, you wont get promoted for a long time, we need to trust you again.

You will be demoted to guest, and unbanned when i have (or a other op) has the chance.
McLaughlinKid wrote:You put roar on everything don't you?

xxzechxx1

Post by xxzechxx1 »

What? I wanted to get out. When I did I had to let me dog out. I came back on and my brother was on the server on my account. I think he started making holes in the water place. I'll ask him when he gets home from school. Thank you for letting me back on the server. Is there any way to get my rank back? Or do I never get it back. I'm sorry I broke other people houses. Some of them...My bro was the others. He is a big griefer...got me kicked out of most servers. Got to find out how to change my password. I'll talk to him when he gets home.

Arkaunis
SupOP

Post by Arkaunis »

Hafnium wrote:You are accountable for your account's actions. If someone else has access to your account, even accidental access, and uses it to break server rules, we will still take action against your account. If, for instance, a male sibling of yours uses your account to grief our server, you will still be held accountable for that grief.

If people that you do not trust have access to the computer you use to play, we suggest disabling the "remember my password" option on your WoM client and internet browser.
Last edited by Arkaunis on December 22nd, 2012, 6:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Cause
Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest
White is cold and always yearning burdened by a royal test
Black the beast descends from shadows
Yellow beauty burns gold

xxzechxx1

Post by xxzechxx1 »

Well thanks, but thats not going to work he knows my password so i'm screwed. Wait I can just take the server of the list and put it in direct conect every time.

xxzechxx1

Post by xxzechxx1 »

btw you need to update your server because I cant even get on it. I'm on 1.4.6 you are still on 1.4.5

Hit-Girl
Trustee

Post by Hit-Girl »

You won't be allowed back until you change your password.
xxzechxx1 wrote:btw you need to update your server because I cant even get on it. I'm on 1.4.6 you are still on 1.4.5
The servers also won't be updated until our plugins and dependencies are all working.
<SMB> pen23: Hit you are so mean and pathetic and a liar and you're ugly and fat

xxzechxx1

Post by xxzechxx1 »

Fine i'll change it

xxzechxx1

Post by xxzechxx1 »

K i changed it.

xxzechxx1

Post by xxzechxx1 »

its been a long time now and i have yet to get unbanned from the server. you said you would let me in and you didnt. i have changed my password yet im still not in. what the hell

Hit-Girl
Trustee

Post by Hit-Girl »

xxzechxx1 wrote:its been a long time now and i have yet to get unbanned from the server. you said you would let me in and you didnt. i have changed my password yet im still not in. what the hell
Please note: You being on our server is not an obligation.
You're unbanned. Don't mess up again.
<SMB> pen23: Hit you are so mean and pathetic and a liar and you're ugly and fat