[Builder Demotion] - Kai2407

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
kai2407

[Builder Demotion] - Kai2407

Post by kai2407 »

When: 22/1/2013
Who: intertoothh
Reason Given: Griefing

I know it's been said in the player accountability that my appeal will be locked for giving this reason, however, my younger brother (aged 6) and I share the account. I was promoted to builder and really wanted to do it. My brother had his allocated time on the computer, and was griefing on the server. We are very new to server play, having only played offline before this. He has since been banned at home from the computer for doing this, as I was upset at being demoted due to his ignorance. I know this is usually not a good enough reason to be re-promoted, but I'm hoping that it will at least be considered. We're both sorry for what happened, and I can promise it won't happen again. He knows the rules now.
Thanks for your consideration.

Intertoothh
Trustee

Re: [Builder Demotion] - Kai2407

Post by Intertoothh »

From the rules: On Player Accountability
Hafnium wrote:You are accountable for your account's actions. If someone else has access to your account, even accidental access, and uses it to break server rules, we will still take action against your account. If, for instance, a male sibling of yours uses your account to grief our server, you will still be held accountable for that grief.

If people that you do not trust have access to the computer you use to play, we suggest disabling the "remember my password" option on your WoM client and internet browser.
McLaughlinKid wrote:You put roar on everything don't you?

Intertoothh
Trustee

Re: [Builder Demotion] - Kai2407

Post by Intertoothh »

If you do the following i'll repromote you.

- Change your minecraft password.
- Untick the 'remember password' option in your minecraft game.
- Dont share the password with people that grief.

Be warned, that the next time we find a grief from you, you will be banned.

Please reply here if you took the steps above.
McLaughlinKid wrote:You put roar on everything don't you?