demoted for griefing

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
Er0Moonlight

demoted for griefing

Post by Er0Moonlight »

So I was playing in the builder world getting some ideas for builds. Then it was dinner time and I went to eat. I left my minecraft on because I didn't think anyone would get on because of course no one likes it in my home. But while I was eating my 11 year old brother comes up and griefs by placing water on a large sphere and a large 1 by 1 pillar connected to a redstone contraption. I am extremely sorry for letting this go by without noticing. Please understand my reasoning.
Demoted by: intertooth

Hit-Girl
Trustee

Re: demoted for griefing

Post by Hit-Girl »

Read through ''READ BEFORE POSTING OR FACE DELETION'' and edit your appeal accordingly.
Also note:
Hafnium wrote:You are accountable for your account's actions. If someone else has access to your account, even accidental access, and uses it to break server rules, we will still take action against your account. If, for instance, a male sibling of yours uses your account to grief our server, you will still be held accountable for that grief.
<SMB> pen23: Hit you are so mean and pathetic and a liar and you're ugly and fat

Er0Moonlight

Post by Er0Moonlight »

When: February 18, 2013
Who: Intertooth
Reason: Griefed by placing water on top of a large redstone machine and placing water on a large grass block sphere.

So I was playing in the builder world getting some ideas for builds. Then it was dinner time and I went to eat. I left my minecraft on because I didn't think anyone would get on because of course no one likes it in my home. But while I was eating my 15 year old brother comes up and griefs by placing water on a large sphere and a large 1 by 1 pillar connected to a redstone contraption. I am extremely sorry for letting this go by without noticing. Please understand my reasoning.

-£r0Centre0

Desosus
SupOP

Post by Desosus »

Your brother ages 4 years in less than 2 weeks? Impressive...
_Snivy_: is desosus a bot?

Hit-Girl
Trustee

Post by Hit-Girl »

How dare you insult our intelligence. Find another server.
<SMB> pen23: Hit you are so mean and pathetic and a liar and you're ugly and fat