Ban Appeal for classic

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
pmaguire13

Ban Appeal for classic

Post by pmaguire13 »

Subject: [Classic Ban Appeal] - pmaguire13

When: {50 weeks and 3 days ago (as said by the ban thing)}
Who: scootabyte
Reason Given: {greifingtealing}

{ :o i have no clue why i got banned on the classic server. i haven't played it in a while and i never gave out my minecraft info or left it open for someone to play on. im usually the one helping out stopping greifers as a veteran. when i saw this i was surprised because i havent been on mincraft classic in like a year. this was 10 months ago i think (5 weeks= a month to me) either somebody hacked my account or this guy just banned me to be a troll. i know i am banned on the paid version but on classic im clean. i love fCraft classic. please let me back on. and again i have never shared my account details or left minecraft on so i have no idea how this happened. thank you for reading this. i came back to the server because i miss building freely and this was the classic server i grew up on, made friends, and had a bunch of fun. oh i always helped with builds because i cant think of anything lol. last thing is that i try to help people get to builder if they are actually really good at building. thank you for reading this and i hope i can get back on the server.}
Last edited by pmaguire13 on March 8th, 2013, 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ninjacat101
Trustee

Re: Ban Appeal for classic

Post by Ninjacat101 »

You were banned on classic because you were banned on SMP..

Mass SMP->Freebuild ban import of Jun 26
["hip","hip"]

pmaguire13

Post by pmaguire13 »

but i never did anything wrong on classic. this sucks i really loved the freebuild. is there anyway i can be unbanned in the freebuild/classic server and still be banned in SMP? i really don't know what else to say i just really want to get back on classic.

pmaguire13

Post by pmaguire13 »

Ninjacat101 wrote:You were banned on classic because you were banned on SMP..

Mass SMP->Freebuild ban import of Jun 26
oh thanks for telling me about this. i was really confused and scared.