Ban Appeal

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
defisnet094

Ban Appeal

Post by defisnet094 »

Hello fcraft staff,
I was banned approximately 122 weeks ago by boblol0909. That is roughly 2 years ago. I now currently own a server and have made it quite far in my journey in minecraft classic. I was banned for griefing, that to be quite honest I have no recollection of. I do not wish to be banned on your server, mostly because I like having a clear record of my history on mc. Anyway, if you wish for me to take full responsibility for my past actions I do. Just please ensure me an unban. I hope to see you and your staff in the near future. I wish your staff a Merry Christmas and the happiest of New Year.
Sincerely your fellow minecraftian,
Defisnet

49ERS
SupOP

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by 49ERS »

READ BEFORE POSTING OR FACE DELETION

Also boblol0909 isn't as active so you might have to be pacient.
[16:21] <SMB> [CrimsonTensai connected]
[16:22] <SMB> +CrimsonTensai sup noobs!
[16:22] <SMB> +CrimsonTensai oh
[16:22] <SMB> [+CrimsonTensai disconnected]

ruggedbear
Trustee

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by ruggedbear »

Boblol's been inactive for about eleven weeks thus far, and there's no indication of when/if he might return. So instead, I'll take up this appeal. If it happens that he disagrees with me, however, the decision will return to his hands.

I reviewed the logs at the time of the ban, to get a sense of the situation. You'd built several things on the server, but because we were completely full at the time, the ops were extremely busy, and those builds went largely unnoticed. This is when you began to grief, in order to make a statement.

I'm not going to say that you were in the right here, but I do see how this would have been a frustrating experience. Also, it happened more than two years ago. So, because I doubt this would happen again, I'll accept your appeal.

Appeal Accepted.

Do note that any further breaking of the rules will be met with an immediate replacement of the ban. Also, boblol0909 maintains the right to replace the ban, should he feel it necessary.

-RB
<legopineapple> I have a zombie miner for me! :D
legopineapple was slain by Zombie
<ruggedbear> Lol!
<surferdudeX> LOL
<legopineapple> Nuuu!