What I've been up to lately

Want to show off your Build, Video or Fanart from the Classic server? Here's the right place to do it!
xN8Gx

What I've been up to lately

Post by xN8Gx »

So Stan decided he wanted to make a video of someone's personal world, and I was online so I figured eh, why not. So yeah, this is the final product. I got to /bring him everywhere, which made me happy. Also little shoutouts go to NuclearWaffle121, Hylloch, and Dobby_Ashy. Yep, wouldn't have been complete without you guys, but I am glad I had gotten rid of the giant gold penises...well almost all of them. Also the audio lag is because when I talked to Stan (we were on mumble), his speakers gave feedback, so I wasn't sure if that feedback would carry over to the video or not. So blame Stan for my horrible response time. That's pretty much all I got, so go check it out, laugh at my voice, and judge my builds. :happyskeleton:
[12:43] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You are the sexiest chick ever.
[12:44] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You so sexy. I wanna touch and stroke your luscious beautifull hair like it was my own and hear you purr.

Flamewarrior199
SupOP

Re: What I've been up to lately

Post by Flamewarrior199 »

What incredibly sexy voice you all have! :lol: :D And great way to showcase your builds N8G!
[23:56] <Allie> Flamewarrior199 is drowning in bitches

ruggedbear
Trustee

Re: What I've been up to lately

Post by ruggedbear »

I'm on TV
<legopineapple> I have a zombie miner for me! :D
legopineapple was slain by Zombie
<ruggedbear> Lol!
<surferdudeX> LOL
<legopineapple> Nuuu!