Builder Project

Want to show off your Build, Video or Fanart from the Classic server? Here's the right place to do it!
sukinorules

Builder Project

Post by sukinorules »

A build I'm working on in Builder164. Wow, from yesterday and today, I've spent WAY more time on minecraft than I usually do :s I love this build though. It's my first build like this; I usually build 3D...animals and ponies. I don't have a picture for day 1, because I didn't think to post it on here at first.

Day 2:
Day 3:
Day 4(of building):
Day four is just basic wireframing. UGH. I hate when life gets in the way of finishing things. When Friday comes around...
Last edited by sukinorules on August 22nd, 2012, 5:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

David00143
Trustee

Re: Builder Project

Post by David00143 »

I see you getting the mason rank in the near future :wink:
Great build!
Meanwhile in staff chat....
(staff)xN8Gx: Next up; words that rhyme with luck!
(staff)David00143: fuck off n8
(staff)xN8Gx: Suck it david
(staff)RuggedBear: Go roll in the muck
(staff)David00143: yuck!

Evansurya555

Post by Evansurya555 »

Amazing build sukino!
I already see your build at builder164 and it's awesome!
can't wait to see your name in blue :wink:

but somehow your building style remind me to heyyosup's building style; using black, white, and cyan wool
"I want Anal" - Emi Ibarazaki Allie

sukinorules

Post by sukinorules »

Evansurya555 wrote:Amazing build sukino!
I already see your build at builder164 and it's awesome!
can't wait to see your name in blue :wink:

but somehow your building style remind me to heyyosup's building style; using black, white, and cyan wool
I get that quite often. I like to change my building styles every so often; building with sand/white/cyan, or red, iron, white, black. Sometimes I build with wood, cobble, log, halfstep..OH, that's always there. No matter what kind of build, if it's a structural build, I use halfsteps ^-^ Anyway, yeah, I've been told that my building style is similar to others. Possibly because I like to build with all the blocks, especially wool. I even build with gravel sometimes. The only block I haven't built with, I'd have to say....well, two; sponge and tnt.
Wow I'm long-winded.

Element_Equinox
Trustee

Post by Element_Equinox »

It sounds like you have spent a fair amount of time building structures. My suggestion to you would be to expand your horizons a bit, possibly try vehicles or maybe even organics (3D art). Just something to think about. Your build is impressive, you definitely have potential for mason. Looking forward to the blue name, sukinorules. :)
Ollieboy: I can fully understand the want for epeen so whatever.

sukinorules

Post by sukinorules »

tnek wrote:
That build looks oddly familiar ;)
Good luck to you either way, it looks nicer than my attempts.
First of all, what inspired this build was your amazing build (the one on the forums with the....oil rigs posted). That is amazing, even though you call it otherwise. Also, what does it resemble? D: Three friends have told me it looks like their builds, someone on another classic server said it looked like theirs, and now here. It there another builder that builds like this; a movie/show/game, something I'm not understanding? Also, thank you for the compliment XD
Element_Equinox wrote:It sounds like you have spent a fair amount of time building structures. My suggestion to you would be to expand your horizons a bit, possibly try vehicles or maybe even organics (3D art).
Vehicles have gotten very popular to build lately; I will try it. My..."forte" I guess one would say is 3D building. Most of my actual buildings are rather small in size; this is one of the largest ones I have made. I love building rounded edges and curves, so I've been making more ponies lately in terms of 3D/organic builds, but it's still 3D nonetheless XD
(Just a small example. Well, not small, but...I don't want this to be the topic >.< I think I posted this elsewhere on the forums, but I'm still learning how to navigate around here.)
Show

KingCrab

Post by KingCrab »

I am requesting more organic builds that aren't ponies.
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

Wundsalz
Trustee

Post by Wundsalz »

I really like your build - keep at it! In case you conflict with the borderlimits of builderworlds (ground area or height), feel free to use my personal world (u_wundsalz02) to finish it!
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

sukinorules

Post by sukinorules »

Wundsalz wrote:I really like your build - keep at it! In case you conflict with the borderlimits of builderworlds (ground area or height), feel free to use my personal world (u_wundsalz02) to finish it!
Thank you for the offer ^-^ But if I can't adjust to the space I'm given (especially when I started with a clear map) then I can't really call myself a builder... :creeper:

Luka

Post by Luka »

Never saw this build tho.
I'm trying to make a tower different than Burj Khalifa, it will be called Burj Sword. :P
I'm 0% Minecraft Noob.Get On My Level at bit.ly/noobtest

Fricksionite

Post by Fricksionite »

Shouldn't suki be #abovebuilder

+Artisan <3
The Game