Star Wars - Slave 1

Want to show off your Build, Video or Fanart from the Classic server? Here's the right place to do it!
Hebi_Hime

Star Wars - Slave 1

Post by Hebi_Hime »

Decided to do this for a few reasons

1: Felt like doing a Star Wars one
2: One of the ones on my shelf
3: Every Slave 1 done in minecraft looks very basic to be perfectly honest, I tried googling to see if anyone to made a good one to no result =)) There's some amazing Death Stars, Millenium Falcons, Walkers and Star Destroyers I have no hope of coming close to, so I felt I could do this one a bit of justice..

Please visit Veteran 95 and have a wander around it! There's an entrance at the bottom, or at the back on the mine shaft.

The model! Yay!
Making a frame
I will do this again. I was really happy with just filling in areas knowing the outer shape was pretty much ok.
Shell and Back
Was a lot of detail here and difficult curves so I did this first
Wings
Next I did the wings(easiest) and played around with trying to get the front the right shape..
Front
Finally on the outside I did the front
Inside
Spent about 4 hours inside as making it hollow would be a bit disappointing, used an online picture as the model cockpit isn't true to the actual thing.
There is a cockpit on the top floor, a guard chamber below that, then the cargo hold below that (you can also see the mine layer inside the hold on the back of the ship), then a hatch to a maintenance shaft at the very bottom.
Finished Build
Took about 15 hours total. Thanks for reading! :chicken:

It's in one or two of the movies, and you can see at about 2.30ish especially the ship is really weird because it lands horizontal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tMZdrUx8eM

Atoxiclunchbox
SupOP

Re: Star Wars - Slave 1

Post by Atoxiclunchbox »

Awesome job, hope to see more builds in future. :D
sennec: no, the question is, how did you randomly mine towards those diamonds
sennec: cheater
flashman45: And btw I have special speakers
flashman45: I mean headphones
flashman45: They make a noise when I face diamonds and lava and water

Pothus
SupOP

Re: Star Wars - Slave 1

Post by Pothus »

This is beautiful. I love your build style. Moar pl0x.