mIRC Client

Discuss anything that doesn't fit other categories here.
imtygatyga

mIRC Client

Post by imtygatyga »

Im using mIRC client I was wondering how to connect to Fcraft IRC .

Can anyone help me out?
Pemalite+: Does everyone like Pavs penis?
<fts> Ill try and sneak some vodka into school sometime

barrowboyjames

Re: mIRC Client

Post by barrowboyjames »

If that's Mibbit, type fCraft in the BOTTOM search bar, then a new window should appear, click fCraft.server. After, you should be connected, it'll be an auto nick, so type "/nick imtygatyga" or whatever you want. Hope this helps
Bloody_Llama wrote:Portals are like flavored condoms: an interesting idea, but not something you ever actually want to use in practice.
0_o
Ollieboy wrote:The taste runs out really quickly, and then your just stuck sucking on a bit of rubber around a banana.

DreamingInsane
Owner

Post by DreamingInsane »

barrowboyjames wrote:If that's Mibbit, type fCraft in the BOTTOM search bar, then a new window should appear, click fCraft.server. After, you should be connected, it'll be an auto nick, so type "/nick imtygatyga" or whatever you want. Hope this helps
He just said it's mIRC, not Mibbit. Mibbit is for the gays. >:O
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.."
~ Edgar Allan Poe

barrowboyjames

Post by barrowboyjames »

The "M" in mIRC could stand for Mibbit, how the fuck would I know?
Bloody_Llama wrote:Portals are like flavored condoms: an interesting idea, but not something you ever actually want to use in practice.
0_o
Ollieboy wrote:The taste runs out really quickly, and then your just stuck sucking on a bit of rubber around a banana.

Lim-Dul
The Necromancer

Post by Lim-Dul »

barrowboyjames wrote:The "M" in mIRC could stand for Mibbit, how the fuck would I know?
Well, I don't want to sound like a dick because you were only trying to help but by saying "how the fuck would I know" shows that you probably shouldn't be trying to help if you don't know what you're talking about and most certainly not get offended when people point out your lack of knowledge...

mIRC is the most popular IRC client in the world, BTW. :-P
Taking it for Mibbit when mentioned in the context of IRC is a similar blunder to thinking that somebody is talking about the United Soccer Association when they bring up USA in a discussion about global politics. ;-)

But yeah, when it comes to connecting through mIRC just connect to the Espernet server (should be on the list you find in the File -> Select Server menu; otherwise irc.esper.net) and then type /join #anychannel - for instance #fcraft.server for the Freebuild relay, #fcraft.smp for the SMP relay and #fcraft for the fCraft server software development channel.

Also this: http://www.mirc.com/install.html
War does not determine who is right - only who is left. - Bertrand Russell

imtygatyga

Post by imtygatyga »

thanks a lot it worked :)
Pemalite+: Does everyone like Pavs penis?
<fts> Ill try and sneak some vodka into school sometime

boblol0909
SupOP

Post by boblol0909 »

barrowboyjames wrote:The "M" in mIRC could stand for Mibbit, how the fuck would I know?
barrowboyjames wrote:35th smartest kid in Britain, and I pay attention to the news.

lucky_pierre
SupOP

Post by lucky_pierre »

boblol0909 wrote:
barrowboyjames wrote:35th smartest kid in Britain, and I pay attention to the news.
:happycreeper:
piss 2017

Kittle
OP

Post by Kittle »

boblol0909 wrote:
barrowboyjames wrote:35th stupidest kid in Britain, and I pay attention to the news.
Fix'd that for you.

I still love you barrow. not

:D

barrowboyjames

Post by barrowboyjames »

Bitch...
0_o