[Ban Appeal] - anal_blazer

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
anal_blazer

[Ban Appeal] - anal_blazer

Post by anal_blazer »

When: 4 Days ago?
Who: DreamingInsane
Reason Given: Uh, apparently for grief. I have no clue what Dreaminginsane is talking about.

I dont have a clue what greif Dreaminginsane is talking about. I have not grieved. I really don't understand what I am being blamed for?

*Your triple post was corrected by your friendly neighborhood crustacean.*
Last edited by anal_blazer on November 18th, 2011, 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

DreamingInsane
Owner

Re: [Ban Appeal] - anal_blazer

Post by DreamingInsane »

Sorry for my uber late response. Haven't gotten time for minecraft lately.
Ignore the few times my names pops up, It was to make sure.

Can you explain this to me?
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.."
~ Edgar Allan Poe

anal_blazer

Post by anal_blazer »

I do remember this. I found some tunnels that had been dug so i decided to to take a look at what was built in there. The tunnel led to some somewhat developed underground builds and rooms. The whole bottom of the build I deleted on the ground level was grieved beyond repair by another palyer (as you can see from the 1st photo you posted... thats the first few floors of that particular build and what lied was set on top was in the second photo)

I felt it was beyond repair or in my opinion, no one was going to bother repairing it... I thought why not get rid of it and clear some space for other people to build on the ground level. If you took more shots of this area, you would have seen that I removed the building and cleaned the foor up with grass and created a proper and noticeable entrance to the tunnels that led to the builds bellow.

It wasn't grief...I was just getting rid of a grieved and blighted build that no one was using for noticable access to the stuff below.

Hope that clears any misunderstanding up.

DreamingInsane
Owner

Post by DreamingInsane »

It clears it up, But when something is griefed, Just leave it as it is.

Appeal: Accepted.

(For both ban/demotion)
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.."
~ Edgar Allan Poe