Appeal - Alex0765

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
alex0765

Appeal - Alex0765

Post by alex0765 »

When: 04/06/2011
Who: Mast Boss
Reason Given: Spleefing

I believe that somebody was griefing my building and spleefing me and I did it back due to getting annoyed at them. Mast Boss came at the wrong time I guess and wouldn't take any explanation from me, just kicked me.

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Re: Appeal - Alex0765

Post by Sanjar Khan »

spleefing someone who griefed you is no justification, it ruins our map just the same. Being kicked does not prevent you from being promoted, just build and have fun. Show your sincerity and dedication and all will be fine.
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

Allie

Post by Allie »

I think this kick was justified, considering I remember personally warning you prior to this that spleefing someone who griefs you is not allowed, no matter what. We even had a pretty extensive argument about it.

Don't do it anymore, continue to build and follow rules, and you'll redeem yourself -- the punishment could've been worse.
<CMB> KingCrab72: Some mixture and contrast would be nice tbh Ollie
<Ollieboy> Some mixture and contrast of your face on my penis would also be nice

TheMastBoss
SupOP

Post by TheMastBoss »

We always warn before kicking someone, I warned you, told you to stop spleefing, and you keept spleefing.

So no kick removal for the people who actually break a rule.

As Astelyn and Sanjar told you, these kicks will not prevent you from getting promoted, we wanna just make sure you are "trustworthy", so just build and have fun on the server.

KICK APPEAL: DENIED
* Isotope destructively nudges DreamingInsane with a new frogsleg.
tesfai10: greg79 wanna have sex