Demotion Appeal

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
october31st

Demotion Appeal

Post by october31st »

When: 4/6/2011
Who: theytookourjobs
Reason Given: Command Abuse

I am trying to appeal to get my rank of builder back from being demoted to guest. I have been told that it is due to command abuse. The only instance of this i can recall was not abuse, it was totally and completely accidental. Of which I am referring to is the instance where I accidentally spawned a sphere in the main world. This was an accident due to the fact that I had just left one of the builder worlds and that was the last command I used there. I was trying to type a message and accidentally pressed [/] to talk. This is due to the fact that in another game that I play a lot, that is the button used to start talking. When i realized that it was the incorrect button, I hit [enter] not knowing that it would repeat my last command. So when it did this I noticed that it asked for marks, I, just recently becoming a builder and therefore not know over half the commands, placed marks to see what it would do. Next thing I know a giant sphere spawned and I knew that it repeated my last command. I was about to do the command "/undo" but I was immediately frozen. I was warned about this and explained that I was not told that I was not able to make one in the main world. The person who froze me acknowledged this and unfroze me. I then proceeded in undoing the command. I then went on with my building and had no further problems. So I do not think that this demotion was very wise in the sense that it was an accident and was not informed that this was not allowed. So I am seriously sorry if this caused any problems to any players at all. Please accept my apologies and forgive me. I know now how this may have been interpreted, and I will no longer do anything of the sort ever again. I humbly and apologetically write this appeal post in hopes that my rank be restored. Thank you for your time.
Last edited by october31st on June 6th, 2011, 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
<>sssss{==========> October31st <=========}sssss<>
>>Only Epic<<
>>Architectural Genius<<
>>Griefer H8r<<

|||||<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>
||||| Ultimate Kirby Dance Time

cdferg
Trustee

Re: Demotion Appeal

Post by cdferg »

Please edit your appeal by follow the correct template. http://forum.fcraft.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12
Otherwise it might not be considered.
doberman411: I now know that I feel a bit of relief every time the landing gear of my plane lifts off of the runway knowing that I'm one step closer to freedom.

theytookourjobs
SupOP

Post by theytookourjobs »

13:19:04 > October31st drew a hollow ellipsoid containing 1441 blocks of type Obsidian (on world guest)

13:19:31 > October31st drew a hollow ellipsoid containing 5885 blocks of type Obsidian (on world guest)

13:20:19 > October31st drew a hollow ellipsoid containing 5869 blocks of type Obsidian (on world guest)

13:20:56 > October31st drew a hollow ellipsoid containing 5149 blocks of type Obsidian (on world guest)

not looking very good for you october, these are NOT accidental in any way and these arent repeated, since the blocks arent the same in any sphere. you knew that a builder should not act that way, that is why you are going to remain a guest.

appeal: DENIED

Desosus
SupOP

Post by Desosus »

Just to add to this, I caught october31st speed griefing on main after his appeal was denied.
_Snivy_: is desosus a bot?

bobx155

Post by bobx155 »

Yes i agree with you guys I think im the one who reported him I told theytookourjobs and i saw him spamming spheres on the main and froze him, I had a feeling he was going to get demoted.
If you don't chew Big Red then F*** you! -Ricky Bobby, Talladega Nights:The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

shankd0g

Post by shankd0g »

desosus.. just FYI.. speedgreifing is instaban when you catch them.
***** This user has left the building. *****

Desosus
SupOP

Post by Desosus »

shankd0g wrote:desosus.. just FYI.. speedgreifing is instaban when you catch them.
Yeah, I'm aware. Banned him as soon as I found him. He said something along the lines of "I'm not october, I'm his brother, I'm just playing on his account."
_Snivy_: is desosus a bot?

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Post by Sanjar Khan »

And you still banned? dude!
:pink:
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

I'm getting sick of having to lock all these appeals myself. When the appeal is resolved LOCK IT for the love of god. It should have been locked 5 posts ago. It does NOT turn into a disussion after a resolution. If you cannot lock it, let Hafnium or Lim know so they can adjust the permissions accordingly. If Hafnium or Lim say that you shouldn't have permission, disregard this but keep in mind we have IRC and other forum sections for discussion.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie