I have claimed some land

Have a city or organization? Post about it here. Please limit yourself to one topic per entity.
Sanjar Khan
Trustee

I have claimed some land

Post by Sanjar Khan »

Hello, do you happen to know this mountain?
This one right here?
Well it's mine, I'm building there. I've already built there as a matter of fact, you just can't see it cause it's not a huge flat patch of land. I am creating a dwarvenesque city/fortress in the style of Vergen (The Witcher 2), at least I'm trying, and as such most of it will be inside the mountain making use of natural tunnels and spaces as much as possible. I plan on tying it into the lore and quests with Initus.

Access to this location is restriced pending completion of the first quest, which will feature the player as some sort of envoy from Initus to establish (trade) relations with the ancient, secluded yet mighty and prosperous city. You will have to speak with the grand council but guards will not let you in so you will have to find another route. There are multiple paths into the mountain, but depending on the path chosen the player may need to sneak into the council chambers as well.

Did I mention this city's inhabitants are divided into casts? They are. Stuff like soldiers and consuls. All the usual districts will be there commercial residential as long as it fits the theme, none of that modern crap. Being dwarven knowledge of armor and enchantment is great, I plan on enlisting a high level player to enchant and sell enchanted weapons and whatnot. For a hefty fee and completion of relationbased quests of course. Quests are a central thing here, the first quest gets you access to parts of the city but it will require more effort to be allowed use of services of any kind.
I hope to create a level of exclusiveness to this place, assisted by the economy that will make certain things very expensive, so that players will want to be a part of it. Being part of it must be very rewarding in some way (status, wealth and that sort of thing). This requires above all that it looks pretty, not to say amazing, so if you think you can help me out in that department please do. I'm not the most accomplished builder out there.

I have not decided on a name yet as you may have noticed, so all the signs just read "Khans Dwarven Fortress". My girlfriend called it Kansas. Get it.

So yeah, this is happening, so this concludes my application. Here are some directions to help you find it if you want to take a look at what I have done so far. The screens I took didn't really turn out representative.
ps: suck it every other application ever.
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

beeriebeer
SupOP

Re: I have claimed some land

Post by beeriebeer »

Sounds good :D.
When do you think it's finished?