Unban

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
a3aan

Unban

Post by a3aan »

Hej,

I live in a student flat and I have accidentally left open my browser with minecraft while going to the store. In the meantime, my roommates (who also play minecraft) couldn't do anything better than betray me and grief some houses or places or whatever on your server. I am a faithful visitor and builder of your server, will you please unban me???

Grtz,

a3aan

DreamingInsane
Owner

Re: Unban

Post by DreamingInsane »

You're responsible for your own account. Speak it over with your room mates.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.."
~ Edgar Allan Poe

a3aan

Post by a3aan »

But it's the IP-adress that has been banned!!!

Aleries
Trustee

Post by Aleries »

This appeal is being denied on the following three reasons:
First it isn't submitted in the correct template as outlines in the top thread labled "READ BEFORE POSTING OR FACE DELETION".

Secondly its being denied because it is obviously the internet and we can't verify whether is was you or not on the account. We obviously cant be there to make sure your account is safe and sound, that's your job and why passwords exist.

Lastly if the IP was banned it is because there were multiple accounts coming from that IP and griefing the server. That being the case we wont remove the IP from being banned because that gives those other accounts' players the possibility of finding their way onto our server again.

We hope you've enjoyed your stay on fCraft.net's Freebuild for the whole 3.2 hours you've been there as guest, and be sure to thank your colleagues for screwing it up for you.
I'll go where ever my mind takes me.