Calmwater

Have a city or organization? Post about it here. Please limit yourself to one topic per entity.
weirdo76

Calmwater

Post by weirdo76 »

This is a soon to be city that Me and legopineapple made. It is a simple walk from desert edge. Its main building material Is sandstone,cobble and Wood (Mostly dark) The city it's self is not completed yet. We only have a small Inn that is almost completed and a sandstone wall surrounding the entire city. It also has a beach and when the city is open, If some one wants they can Choose to have a beach House. The city will also Have a pvp arena But there is a strict rule against pvping out of the arena so don't do it unless your In the arena. Like any other city Grief And Theft will not be accepted and will probably resort into banning. The city will also Have a community xp farm and a community High Level Enchanting and Low level. Also like most towns It will have a market place and perhaps An underground jail (Still deciding). Those are the only details I have so far when I start building the real town Ill make updates to this post. Thanks For Reading

legopineapple1

Re: Calmwater

Post by legopineapple1 »

:D this will be fun making
(weirdo76) admin show
(weirdo76) shop
(legopineapple) admin show>
(legopineapple) admin strippers?

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

Here is an idea for you: get materials ready and all that jazz, and then build it on the new map. For example spend time producing sandstone and cobble and stuff and then when the new map opens in 2 or 3 weeks maybe you can start building then.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

bluehulk4
OP

Post by bluehulk4 »

Name sounds calming... I don't like that.
I'm joking :D Good job
<+FCB2> taytecraft: bye guyz
<+FCB2> taytecraft: player taytecraft left the server
<bluehulk4> XD
<+FCB2> +Fehzor: Wow, he is gone.
<+FCB2> +Fehzor: Seems legit

weirdo76

Post by weirdo76 »

Ollieboy wrote:Here is an idea for you: get materials ready and all that jazz, and then build it on the new map. For example spend time producing sandstone and cobble and stuff and then when the new map opens in 2 or 3 weeks maybe you can start building then.
Oh But I already Started Building D: Oh well. Thanks For the idea.

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

Well you should consider cutting your losses, taking down what you built and getting it in ready to transfer chests. I'm happy for you to build it but I will not be transferring builds from one map to the other for this project, only chests.

Xb0x4d4m
OP

Post by Xb0x4d4m »

Ollieboy wrote:Here is an idea for you: get materials ready and all that jazz, and then build it on the new map. For example spend time producing sandstone and cobble and stuff and then when the new map opens in 2 or 3 weeks maybe you can start building then.
Hello, i was just thinking, would the old map be kept. I am wondering about this because i have no computer at the moment, and i may not be able to save my stuff intime?
<FCB2> lionboy98: xbox is ur brother ps3

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

It will be there, just not active. If you are desperate for something, like in freebuild, I can boot up the map. I will not be deleting the file.

Xb0x4d4m
OP

Post by Xb0x4d4m »

The only think i would need is my diamond chest and all my redstone things such as:
Pistons,redstone,signs,stickypistons and other redstone things.

thanks!
<FCB2> lionboy98: xbox is ur brother ps3

mushroombadger

Post by mushroombadger »

Ollie will we be having an announcement thread about the transfer at some point?
Nobody ever expects the spanis inquisition!

McLaughlinKid
Anyone can have this, I don't want it.

Post by McLaughlinKid »

mushroombadger wrote:Ollie will we be having an announcement thread about the transfer at some point?
Look at the topic, Stop messing with seeds!
11:25 PM <CMB> M1_Abrams: Beard, I wrote that you are my favorite rapper, can you rap?
11:26 PM <CMB> TheBeardmaster: i can rap on the fly, i just gotta get a li'l high, which ain't so hard, you just gotta try

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

mushroombadger wrote:Ollie will we be having an announcement thread about the transfer at some point?
Yeah of course. Plus like I said, it won't be a one day thing. There will be messages in the MOTD (the message you get when you join) relating to it. A multiworld portal will be open in Initus to the new spawn, and the final closing of the portal will be a gigantic exploding of Initus.

JustOnePanda
OP

Post by JustOnePanda »

Ollieboy wrote:and the final closing of the portal will be a gigantic exploding of Initus.
Holy that sounds epic, will the explosion be available to the public? The bon voyage to the old world will be a day never to forget :flower:
"a person's dream are meant to be fulfilled not crushed and these words I am typing from the 3DS are from my heart"
-SSJGoten22

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

To the public? I guess...considering Initus is in the public...

KingCrab

Post by KingCrab »

<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

JustOnePanda
OP

Post by JustOnePanda »

Ollieboy wrote:To the public? I guess...considering Initus is in the public...
Well I guess you get what I'm saying :P
But I was originally going to ask if the explosion date will be in the MOTD, because I'm sure quite a few people wouldn't mind watching, so long as the boom doesn't crash anybody haha.
"a person's dream are meant to be fulfilled not crushed and these words I am typing from the 3DS are from my heart"
-SSJGoten22

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

It will be a shitty Minecraft explosion. Nothing special... don't get your hopes up or anything.

legopineapple1

Post by legopineapple1 »

weirdo76 wrote:This is a soon to be city that Me and legopineapple made. It is a simple walk from desert edge. Its main building material Is sandstone,cobble and Wood (Mostly dark) The city it's self is not completed yet. We only have a small Inn that is almost completed and a sandstone wall surrounding the entire city. It also has a beach and when the city is open, If some one wants they can Choose to have a beach House. The city will also Have a pvp arena But there is a strict rule against pvping out of the arena so don't do it unless your In the arena. Like any other city Grief And Theft will not be accepted and will probably resort into banning. The city will also Have a community xp farm and a community High Level Enchanting and Low level. Also like most towns It will have a market place and perhaps An underground jail (Still deciding). Those are the only details I have so far when I start building the real town Ill make updates to this post. Thanks For Reading
CalmWater has been started!!! :D
(weirdo76) admin show
(weirdo76) shop
(legopineapple) admin show>
(legopineapple) admin strippers?