little brother got me demoted

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
losser123432

little brother got me demoted

Post by losser123432 »

one day i scared my little brother while he was in his closet so he hacked into my account and got me demoted somehow. it says that "i griefed in my alt account" whitch is my little bros account, it's called "splaty_cake". so anyway can i get another shot at getting builder. at the most can i get repromoted. by the way my account is "losser123432".

Thx,
Losser
Last edited by losser123432 on April 13th, 2012, 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Darklight
SupOP

Re: little brother got me demoted

Post by Darklight »

Please edit your appeal to this template (bottom right of your post):

When: {The date of the ban/kick/demote (dd/mm/yy)}
Who: {The admin that ban/kicked/demoted you}
Reason Given: {What was the ban/kick/demotion reason GIVEN (This will appear as you are kicked from the server, or under your /info for a demotion.)}

{Why we should unban/unkick/repromote you}

Also...
Hafnium wrote:You are accountable for your account's actions. If someone else has access to your account, even accidental access, and uses it to break server rules, we will still take action against your account. If, for instance, a male sibling of yours uses you account to grief our server, you will still be held accountable for that grief.

losser123432

Re: little brother got me demoted

Post by losser123432 »

thx for reply daklight. i guess i shouldn't let my little bro have access to my account. by the way the server is sweet!