Appeal for being demoted

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
karl109alt

Appeal for being demoted

Post by karl109alt »

When: {19/4/12}
Who: {xN8Gx}
Reason Given: {Griefing in Main,Using commands in main}
Last edited by karl109alt on April 20th, 2012, 12:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

Helio_
SupOP

Re: Appeal for being demoted

Post by Helio_ »

Please edit your appeal using the 'edit' button to fit the correct template which can be found Here . Your appeal won't even be considered until you do so.
We do what we must, because we can.

xN8Gx

Post by xN8Gx »

You griefed someones house, blamed it on your laptop, then blamed it on faulty commands (which wasn't the case, as it was manual block deletion), then blamed it on your little sister. Then you believed just because you appealed we'd just give you vet rank back and that'd be the end of it.

So yeah, no. You clearly don't see what you did as being wrong, and you don't really care. You can stay a guest for a while, and maybe in a few weeks appeal again.

Appeal: DENIED
[12:43] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You are the sexiest chick ever.
[12:44] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You so sexy. I wanna touch and stroke your luscious beautifull hair like it was my own and hear you purr.

karl109alt

Post by karl109alt »

xN8Gx wrote:You griefed someones house, blamed it on your laptop, then blamed it on faulty commands (which wasn't the case, as it was manual block deletion), then blamed it on your little sister. Then you believed just because you appealed we'd just give you vet rank back and that'd be the end of it.

So yeah, no. You clearly don't see what you did as being wrong, and you don't really care. You can stay a guest for a while, and maybe in a few weeks appeal again.

Appeal: DENIED

It really is
if you dont want then no

karl109alt

Post by karl109alt »

If you dont want to accept it then dont, I'm just loiter around fCraft.net server staying in guest

xN8Gx

Post by xN8Gx »

....I don't want to accept it, that's why I wrote "appeal denied" at the end.

Requesting forum lock.
[12:43] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You are the sexiest chick ever.
[12:44] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You so sexy. I wanna touch and stroke your luscious beautifull hair like it was my own and hear you purr.