i got demoted

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
shoemann

i got demoted

Post by shoemann »

:happyskeleton: i got demoted on 2012 may, 18 by rugged bear becuase kick abuse, kicked someone on a builder map and lied about not being at the computer becuase i learned my lesson i thought he got warned once and i guess not and becuase i made aa awsome sorry my brain thinks different things
Last edited by shoemann on May 19th, 2012, 10:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

CoolDude72
SupOP

Re: i got demoted

Post by CoolDude72 »

Edit your appeal to fit this template:

When: {The date of the ban/kick/demote (dd/mm/yy)}
Who: {The admin that ban/kicked/demoted you}
Reason Given: {What was the ban/kick/demotion reason GIVEN (This will appear as you are kicked from the server, or under your /info for a demotion.)}

{Why we should unban/unkick/repromote you}

P.S. You can copy and paste this and just fill in the blanks if you want :D

ruggedbear
Trustee

Re: i got demoted

Post by ruggedbear »

Alright, here's the deal. You kicked someone from a builder world, without any warning, in the presence of other staff. That's not acceptable.

However, you've caused no trouble or drama since then. You initially lied, but also fessed up to it almost immediately afterwards on the server.

So here's what's going to happen. You will remain a guest a little while. I need to be sure you can handle the responsibility of the kick command. When you are repromoted, after a bit of time spent as guest, you are not to kick anyone as builder anymore. Just call an op to help you out. Stay out of trouble for the time being.

So with that, Appeal Accepted-ish.

EDIT: Due to recent events, this appeal is now completely Denied. Find another server to play on.
<legopineapple> I have a zombie miner for me! :D
legopineapple was slain by Zombie
<ruggedbear> Lol!
<surferdudeX> LOL
<legopineapple> Nuuu!