Skycraper Build

Want to show off your Build, Video or Fanart from the Classic server? Here's the right place to do it!
Hebi_Hime

Skycraper Build

Post by Hebi_Hime »

Hi there =)

I thought I would share my building as it was a good learning experience for me. I decided to build a skyscraper and based it loosely on the Burj Khalifa:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burj_Khalifa

Unfortunately I was well aware of the height restrictions, so I used the design and made it into a more chubby... flatter building. It was my first time using commands on the server like copy and paste and I felt I got better at building as a result.

Below is the building located in World [Builder 151]. It is in one of the corners of the map. Please feel free to visit it and travel inside and up to the top. I like all my builds to allow people to go in all parts of them so there are stairs and elevators in the building, you need to just use the stairs only closer to the top.

Outside:

Above:
Inside:
Inside - half way up:
Please tell me what you think =)

TheMastBoss
SupOP

Re: Skycraper Build

Post by TheMastBoss »

Very nice, keep up the good work !! :)
* Isotope destructively nudges DreamingInsane with a new frogsleg.
tesfai10: greg79 wanna have sex

PolakWithABlock
SupOP

Post by PolakWithABlock »

I saw you making this at the beginning. I am happy to see it finished. It's very nice keep it up!
Aleries: What OS is your server running on?
FierceReacter: 5

Hebi_Hime

Post by Hebi_Hime »

Thanks. I'm definately confident building sky high objects now. My next build is a few days from completion.