Spleef tournament?

Discuss anything that doesn't fit other categories here.
djmccj

Spleef tournament?

Post by djmccj »

We should have a spleef tournament just for fun to see who is the best, it would be very fun and we should do it lol I was also thinking on spleef ranks I am not to sure how that would work but it would be something interesting and fun just for those people that find building hard, thanks so much please get back to me on this thanks have a nice day!

-Djmccj :D
"People come In our lives for a reason, some quickly go, others stay for awhile, but the foot steps they leave behind In our heart stay forever, and we are never the same"

DreamingInsane
Owner

Re: Spleef tournament?

Post by DreamingInsane »

Already happened. It was terrible.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.."
~ Edgar Allan Poe

djmccj

Post by djmccj »

It should be posted in the forums and be well more organized me and someone else can organize it, I did not even know it happened I hope we can organize a better one it would be fun.
"People come In our lives for a reason, some quickly go, others stay for awhile, but the foot steps they leave behind In our heart stay forever, and we are never the same"

DreamingInsane
Owner

Post by DreamingInsane »

It was organized. I only said it was terrible to die your hopes.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.."
~ Edgar Allan Poe

djmccj

Post by djmccj »

To bad, I thought it would of bin cool lol thanks anyways see you on sometime I wont be on for the next few days I will be out of town for work, thanks see you later!