Tekkit Whitelist Applications

Apply for ranks in CMP or Classic, or a map for a project here.
Ollieboy
Trustee

Tekkit Whitelist Applications

Post by Ollieboy »

If you would like to play on our tekkit server, post in here with a full in game name, rank on other server(s), and say "No I will not be stupid and intentionally do things to make the game unpleasant for other people". If you have had tekkit experience before, put it in there too but it's not a necessity, just for my information. Your application will be accepted on the grounds of activity in our other servers maybe.

EDIT: This server is indefinitely suspended.
Last edited by fragmer on August 18th, 2014, 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Editted by your friendly neighborhood Element
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

Ollieboy
Trustee

Re: Tekkit Whitelist Applications

Post by Ollieboy »

Name: Ollieboy
Server Activity: I have played on all the servers and occasionally do owner stuff on them because I am an owner.
Tekkit: I have played tekkit before and I understand that it is full of powerful tools and machines that I will not abuse.

I will not be stupid and intentionally do things to make the game unpleasant for other people.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

tomsplz3
SupOP

Post by tomsplz3 »

Name:tomsplz3
Server Activity freebuild sup op, SMP sup op
Tekkit: ive toyed around with tekkit i will not abuse anything .... or anyone

i will not be stupid and intentionally do things to make the game unplesant for other people/animals

David00143
Trustee

Post by David00143 »

Name: David00143
Server Activity: Played on all the fCraft minecraft servers; SupOp on Freebuild, Op on SMP, Admin on Tekkit.
Tekkit: I have played on Tekkit quite a bit, and understand how the powerful tools work, which I will NOT abuse.

Of course I will not be stupid and intentionally do things to make the game unpleasant for other people, I know better than to ruin the game for others. Instead, I will try to make it a better experience for everyone.
Meanwhile in staff chat....
(staff)xN8Gx: Next up; words that rhyme with luck!
(staff)David00143: fuck off n8
(staff)xN8Gx: Suck it david
(staff)RuggedBear: Go roll in the muck
(staff)David00143: yuck!

Element_Equinox
Trustee

Post by Element_Equinox »

Name: Element_Equinox
Server Activity: Played on all the fCraft minecraft servers; SupOp on Freebuild, Op on SMP, Admin on Tekkit.
Tekkit: I have played on a couple Tekkit servers. I know how most of the powerful tools/machines work, and I will not be abusing them.

I will not be stupid and intentionally do things to make the game unpleasant for other people.
Ollieboy: I can fully understand the want for epeen so whatever.

Xesdra

Post by Xesdra »

Name: Xesdra
Server activity: I never play on Freebuild or SMP but i am guest
Tekkit: wut is tekkit?

No I will not be stupid and intentionally do things to make the game unpleasant for other people
This post makes my post count increase by one!

Spazzbunny
SupOP

Post by Spazzbunny »

Name: Spazzbunny
Server activity: Supop on FB, Op on SMP
Tekkit: Do not recall playing on a Tekkit server before

No I will not be stupid and intentionally do things to make the game unpleasant for other people
sukinorules: Whoa, Pemalite, how smashed are you? D: be careful about hang overs!
+Pemalite: hang ovets pffft
+Pemalite: Im australian
+Pemalite: just half way between sobver and shit faed
#Allie: Closer to "shit faed"

surferdudeX
SupOP

Post by surferdudeX »

Name: surferdudeX
Server activity: Op on freebuild and SMP
Tekkit: I played a bit on the temp server.

Ninjacat101
Trustee

Post by Ninjacat101 »

Name: Ninjacat101
Server Activity: SupOp on freebuild and smp, I've been very active on smp and my freebuild activity is increasing.
Tekkit: I've played tekkit a few times before although mainly back when they had the forestry mod, but yeah I have a good knowledge of the items in tekkit and the damage some of them can do and how to use them correctly.

I will not intentionally do things to make the game unpleasant for others.
Last edited by Ninjacat101 on September 5th, 2012, 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
["hip","hip"]

Intertoothh
Trustee

Post by Intertoothh »

Name: Intertoothh
Server Activity: I have played on all the minecraft related servers. And i are trustee.
Tekkit: I have played tekkit before and I understand that it is full of powerful tools and machines that I will not abuse.

McLaughlinKid wrote:You put roar on everything don't you?

FreeBro
Trustee

Post by FreeBro »

name: freewill645
server activity: active on smp and semi active on freebuild. I am operator on both smp and fb
tekkit: i have played tekkit before and have a good knowledge of the items in tekkit and the damage they can do.

No I will not be stupid and intentionally do things to make the game unpleasant for other people.
ollieboy: everyone here is a shrimpy nerd, you can take us.

[23:13] <SMB> nuclearwaffle121 I just swam across the entire ocean
[23:13] <SMB> nuclearwaffle121 drowned
[23:13] <SMB> nuclearwaffle121 WELP

Wundsalz
Trustee

Post by Wundsalz »

Name: Wundsalz
Intertoothh wrote: Server Activity: I have played on all the minecraft related servers. And i are trustee.

signed
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Xb0x4d4m
OP

Post by Xb0x4d4m »

Hello.
Ingame name: Xb0x4dm
Server Activity: I am a Operator on Freebuild. Also a Veteran on SMP.
Tekkit Experience: I have played around with Tekkit on a different Private Server (Player of fCraft) and know Tekkit has lots of powerfull tools and machines, which I will not abuse. I also helped freewill make the house we currently have now on the Tekkit Server.

fCrafts Tekkit Server:
I will not be stupid and Intentionally do things to make the game unpleasant for other people.
<FCB2> lionboy98: xbox is ur brother ps3

beeriebeer
SupOP

Post by beeriebeer »

Ingame name: Beeriebeer
Server Activity: Supop on Freebuild, Op on SMP
Tekkit Experience: Played on Private server (with freewill) and understand a lot machines.

I will not be stupid and Intentionally do things to make the game unpleasant for other people.

Hit-Girl
Trustee

Post by Hit-Girl »

IGN: Hit_Girl
Intertoothh wrote: Server Activity: I have played on all the minecraft related servers. And i are trustee.

Signed, Hit_Girl
<SMB> pen23: Hit you are so mean and pathetic and a liar and you're ugly and fat

Lunara_Noctis
SupOP

Post by Lunara_Noctis »

Name: Lunara_Noctis

Server Activity: SupOp on Freebuild

Tekkit:
I have not much experience with Tekkit, but I would love to play it together with the fCraft community. Of course I will not abuse anything. I'll always ask if I am not sure about something and I'll try to learn as fast as I can. ^^

(Sad that things like that have to be mentioned.)
"Being a writer is like having homework every night for the rest of your life."

"The day, water, sun, moon, night - I do not have to purchase these things with money. "

Honeypaw
SupOP

Post by Honeypaw »

Name: Honeypaw
Server: Activity:Veteran on freebuild and member on smp
Tekkit: I am well aware of the powerful machines and tools in tekkit which I will never abuse.

I will not intentionally do things to make the game unpleasant for other people, or annoy others.
Last edited by Honeypaw on September 4th, 2012, 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PyroPyro

Post by PyroPyro »

Name: PyroPyro
Server Activity: I have played on our FB, SMP and temp tekkit server, i occasionally do some moderation. Oh and i have Hafnium's family in my basement.
Tekkit: I will try not to mess with things that i don't understand.

TheBeardmaster
SupOP

Post by TheBeardmaster »

Name: TheBeardmaster
Server Activity: SMP Master Race, SupOp level, but I FB every few months to return to my roots. If you don't shudder with awe and/or disgust every time you hear my name, I'm not doing my job right.
Tekkit: Played Tekkit, saw people go mad with power, understand now the necessity for this Whitelist. I understand the basics of Tekkit, but really all I want is to play on a server where you cool cats are. My knowledge of Tekkit machinery is pre-industrial. Yup, playing with rocks, here.

I am stupid, but will intentionally do things to make the game more pleasant for other people. So that's good.
So apparently some people made a movie about me....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGWmUPuvlso

Jaffa

Post by Jaffa »

Name: JaffaMiner
Server Activity: Builder on FB Vet on SMP
Tekkit: I've played on the temporary server for a few weeks now and have learned what powerful items can do, and promised myself not to abuse them.

ThePringle

Post by ThePringle »

Name: ThePringle
Server Activity: Mason on FB, Vet on SMP, and Play on our servers temp tekkit often
Tekkit: I'm quite familiar with all of the tekkit items/objects and know not to do anything stupid with them.

aliknes
OP

Post by aliknes »

Name:aliknes
Server Activity: smp op. im on most of the time building solitude
tekkit: i under stand the basics of tekkit like the custom blocks for my builds. I'm aware of the realy powerful machines in tekkit and will not abuse them in any way. and if i could make nirmal rails would be help full.

i will not intentionally doing stupid stuff that will make the game unpleasant for anyone
+Hit_Girl: I wonder..
+Hit_Girl: if I can kick you
+Hit_Girl: I mean, kick, pyro
+PyroPyro: u cant
+PyroPyro: im pyro
+PyroPyro was kicked by +Hit_Girl: ORLY
Player +PyroPyro left the server.
Shintengin: lol
+Hit_Girl: o_o

doberman41
OP

Post by doberman41 »

name: doberman411
activity: mason on freebuild, builder on smp

hung_dong: oh shoot i didnt go deep enough
Envoyxiphos: I can fix that

<Flamewarrior199> Why do moms have to be stubborn and get pissed off in 2 seconds D:
TheAnticipant: because you touch yourself at night

ciro0706@: im going to be my house

49ERS
SupOP

Post by 49ERS »

Name:__49ERS__
Server: I'm a Vet+ on Fb currently and a Member on Smp
Tekkit: I have no experiance on tekkit servers but I plan to have experiance once I get back on.:D

I do not plan to be stupid and abusive to the tools of the tekkit server. I plan to be respectful to everyone and everything.
[16:21] <SMB> [CrimsonTensai connected]
[16:22] <SMB> +CrimsonTensai sup noobs!
[16:22] <SMB> +CrimsonTensai oh
[16:22] <SMB> [+CrimsonTensai disconnected]

thelonedrummer18
SupOP

Post by thelonedrummer18 »

Name: thelonedrummer18
Server: active supop on freebuild and vet on SMP
Tekkit: I have alot if experience with tekkit and know just how powerful the items can be, so i have the common sense to use them in the propper fashion

I will not be stupid in my tekkit adventures and will not abuse all of the fancy gadgets
berat13: Kitchen Accessories Ideas Try looking at http://www.kitchendesign1.co.uk. They have some amazing designs and prices.Kitchen Accessories Ideas

Pemalite
Trustee

Post by Pemalite »

Name: Pemalite
Server Activity: Trustee on SMP and Freebuild.
Tekkit: I have played tekkit once before for a couple of hours, loving the many new aspects it brings to the game and looking forward to building stuff.

I will use common sense.
Xecutioner91890: I wanna meet the owners that would be a dream !
<@hafnium> Fuck off

Xela_coco
OP

Post by Xela_coco »

Name: xela_coco
Server Activity: I play actively on freebuild as an op and have also played on the temporary tekkit server and smp.
Tekkit: I have played a fair amount of tekkit in the past and have the link to the wiki on my favourites bar ._. but most the time I just follow Xes around hoping he will make something cool >_>

Welcome to my happy place, now get your shit and leave.

StainlessBlood
Trustee

Post by StainlessBlood »

Name: StainlessBlood
Server Activity: Mason on freebuild and Veteran on SMP
Tekkit: The temporary tekkit that has been running is the first time I've tried tekkit out. I like how much diversity it brings to the game and the opportunities it brings to making interesting stuff. I understand that there are powerful tools now more then anything and will not intentionally abuse any of the tools we are allowed to use.

JustOnePanda
OP

Post by JustOnePanda »

Name: JustOnePanda
Server Activity: OP on freebuild and Vet on SMP
Tekkit, never played it, I've looked into it and I'm sure I can get the hang of things fast. Once I fix the client errors I keep getting, I'm sure I'll be able to play it.

I will not be stupid and intentionally do things to make the game unpleasant for other people
"a person's dream are meant to be fulfilled not crushed and these words I am typing from the 3DS are from my heart"
-SSJGoten22

bluehulk4
OP

Post by bluehulk4 »

Name: Bluehulk4

Server activity: I am Quite active on SMP and FB I also pop into mumble from time to time I have played on a few tekkit servers my favourite recently had a map wipe and I couldn't be bothered doing that again

Tekkit: While i'm not fully aware of what tekkit has to offer I had full DM armor and nuclear power and a very quick DM processing facility so I think I know enough to get by.

Last edited by bluehulk4 on August 29th, 2012, 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<+FCB2> taytecraft: bye guyz
<+FCB2> taytecraft: player taytecraft left the server
<bluehulk4> XD
<+FCB2> +Fehzor: Wow, he is gone.
<+FCB2> +Fehzor: Seems legit