Aussie_Cricketer demotion appeal

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
Aussie_Cricketer

Aussie_Cricketer demotion appeal

Post by Aussie_Cricketer »

Sorry.. i built a small cuboid in main, Desosus got man (had a bad day probably) so he just felt like demoting me.. so...

I WILL NEVER BUILD CUBOIDS IN MAIN

Please give my rank back asap...

Aussie_Cricketer

Re: Aussie_Cricketer demotion appeal

PLEASE............. ASAP...................

JeromePl
OP

Post by JeromePl »

Please edit your post using this
http://forum.fcraft.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12
I'm Rick James, Bitch!

Cocaine's A Hell Of A Drug

Desosus
SupOP

Post by Desosus »

OK Aussie, I had a chat with Ollieboy about this and it turns out you drew no less than 4 cuboids on main just this morning. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume those were you helping people.

I warned you earlier this morning about using cuboids in main. You said you understood and that you would stop. I came back on later and you were doing it yet again.

I'm willing to give you 1 absolute last chance. I will repromote you to builder but only under strict conditions.

After actively catching you abusing cuboids twice in main, I no longer trust you. You are no longer allowed to use builder commands in main. At all. For any reason. Be very certain you understand that because I won't accept ANY excuse for this crap again. That is absolute.

Therefore, I will be regularly asking the supops to do random log checks to see if you have made cuboids in main. If you are found to have done so, you will be demoted again and this time, your appeal will not be entertained.

I hope I have made myself very clear on this. Please respond to this message that you understand and agree to the terms I've set. Your rank will then be restored.
_Snivy_: is desosus a bot?

Aussie_Cricketer

Thanks deso, And yes i was helping build a Church, SORRY FOR EVERYTHING......

I tried so hard to get this rank, and i dont want to be looked down on for this. its not like i mass kicked/ destroyed main.

I always help people and i would never want to terminate my own rank by stupidity.

Desosus
SupOP

Post by Desosus »

I want you to say that you understand the terms of your repromotion. Just so there's no misunderstandings.
_Snivy_: is desosus a bot?

Aussie_Cricketer

I understand these terms, i wont abuse them, and i will do everything i can to get promoted.

Ive been trying extremely hard for vet.

Thanks deso.