Fcraft not showing?

Discuss anything that doesn't fit other categories here.
bristime

Fcraft not showing?

Post by bristime »

Fcraft is not showing on the classic multiplayer list when I search for it. I got demoted 2 days ago because I did something that no one told me about and no one told me during school. Then my appeal got denied, and I appealed again, and they said I have to win their trust. I did not know what I did and what spamming or command abuse is, but after my demotion, they told me. How do I win their trust if I can't talk to them live or get onto the server. Please help!

bristime

Re: Fcraft not showing?

Post by bristime »

If I was banned, it would still show, and if I clicked it, it would say I am banned. Please intertoothh tell me if you know about this and help me(not with the demotion)

bristime

Post by bristime »

NOW WORKING! THANK YOU!

Cole5slaw
OP

Post by Cole5slaw »

Lol, fCraft.net went down, happens sometimes.

bristime

Post by bristime »

haha thanks! ya That is what I thought too, sincr it happened before too! Thanks anyways! :) :D

Element_Equinox
Trustee

Post by Element_Equinox »

Just for future reference, you can always edit your own post using the edit button at the bottom right hand corner. You don't need to post 2 or 3 replies in a row for the same thread, just edit, add what you need to say, and submit it again. Sooo yeah, just something to think about going forward.
Ollieboy: I can fully understand the want for epeen so whatever.