Pystro

Introduce yourself here.
Pystro
Trustee

Pystro

Post by Pystro »

Hello, i'm Pystro and i like cubes!

Okay, after intentionally disobeying the "Read this first" announcement, here the real introduction:

How i came to fCraft
I am on the fCraft freebuild server since beginning of 2013. Probably Feb or May, i cannot get the exact date, because i already visited the server some years ago. (/info me to get the date, im too lazy to do it myself.)

Before fCraft, i had already 3 favourite servers:
  1. was Saellan and Co's flatland castle, later renamed to Saellan and Co's flatland freebuild. A rather small server run by a swedish guy. First run mainly for himself and his friends with only "some freebuild". Later the public visitors dominated. I was a mod there because i was lucky enough to join the server early. Server got closed some day.
  2. was SpA (Special attack) I dont even remember what i did there or why i left...
  3. was WoM realms. Best server software i think. Each visitor automatically got a small world to build, where you could rule. By playing (or paying) you could earn bigger world volume, and cooperating counted more than building alone. And there was no griefed-to-hell "main" world. Sadly they closed down because they got thrown out by the owner of the sever hardware or something. Their website still says they are looking for a new webhoster. *sigh*
  4. was NOT team9000.net. I went there after my WoM Realms time, but i found out that i would need like 3 promotions until i could copy/paste stuff!
And therefore i searched the server list again for a not too small international server somewhere in europe. Which means i came to "fCraft Official".

Who i am
Name of Suspect: Pystro
Last known location: somewhere in Germany, in front of a PC from around 2001 EDIT: I have a new PC now. And the funny thing is that its sometimes making louder noises than my old one (one of the 3 fans probably). It's probably trying to give me nostalgic feelings. :) Maybe i should try to learn "TCP/IP" (i heard that's the language computers speak among each other) to aks it why it does that...

Further information
I am studying physics (also as a hint for my age).

What i like (besides cubes :wink: )
Sitting inside and playing pc games.
Metal
Programming (in FORTRAN and Python)
Automation (Maybe i'll become the next intertothh one day...)
Animés, Mangas
Last edited by Pystro on May 4th, 2015, 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astraues
SupOP

Re: Pystro

Post by Astraues »

Welcome to the forums! :D
Sandfreak1: I had a dream that I was about to fuck this girl but then she turned into a demon but I fucked her anyway.

Darklight
SupOP

Post by Darklight »

Too old to play minecraft or literally too old? If you can beat Pemalites approximate age of 26-27 years old (because I can't remember :/), you probably deserve a medal ;)
Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay with fCraft :)

Flamewarrior199
SupOP

Post by Flamewarrior199 »

Welcome to fCraft(again) and the forums!
[23:56] <Allie> Flamewarrior199 is drowning in bitches

49ERS
SupOP

Post by 49ERS »

Welcome to the enterprise
[16:21] <SMB> [CrimsonTensai connected]
[16:22] <SMB> +CrimsonTensai sup noobs!
[16:22] <SMB> +CrimsonTensai oh
[16:22] <SMB> [+CrimsonTensai disconnected]

Pystro
Trustee

Post by Pystro »

Darklight wrote:Too old to play minecraft or literally too old?
Too old to sing along pokemon or "My little Ponies" songs for example.
Darklight wrote:If you can beat Pemalites approximate age of 26-27 years old (because I can't remember :/), you probably deserve a medal ;)
I would need to know Pemalite's bithday to tell. Damn, i would really like to get that medal.

Pothus
SupOP

Post by Pothus »

You're never too old to sing along to Pokemon.

Flamewarrior199
SupOP

Post by Flamewarrior199 »

Agreed pokemon will be with you forever as well as my little pony.
[23:56] <Allie> Flamewarrior199 is drowning in bitches

Pystro
Trustee

Post by Pystro »

Because i am now playing SMP regularly (and kinda paused playing classic), i will give you some news.

I live in flashkri's mine (near Odnah, MellowJalapeno, __49ERS__ and Freewill's tower) because i lost my hole in the ground.
To find my lovely hole in the ground back i started to draw a map of the world. Its nowhere near finished and i dont know if i will ever publish it.
If you find a tiny island on a coast with a hole in the ground please tell me the coordinates.
It has a staircase going down almost to bedrock layer ending in a small natural cave.
Just in case someone finds it.

EDIT: This was on the map before we swithed to Minecraft 1.7. I guess i'll never know where it was...