THE stroyline of my building

Free forum for everything around the classic server not falling under other categories.
Xesdra

Re: THE stroyline of my building

Post by Xesdra »

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas
This post makes my post count increase by one!

hylloch
SupOP

Post by hylloch »

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face

Shreebz
OP

Post by Shreebz »

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their
"Beauty is only a light switch away"

hylloch
SupOP

Post by hylloch »

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat

Xesdra

Post by Xesdra »

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and

capi
OP

Post by capi »

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly
>l>

Aleries
Trustee

Post by Aleries »

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly barrel-rolled
I'll go where ever my mind takes me.

Shreebz
OP

Post by Shreebz »

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly barrel-rolled potato-soup.

prototypedesign
SupOP

Post by prototypedesign »

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly barrel-rolled potato-soup. Suddenly Unexpectedly,

EDIT: Suddenly was used too often, word choice matters!

Hit-Girl
Trustee

Post by Hit-Girl »

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly barrel-rolled potato-soup. Unexpectedly, the sly
<SMB> pen23: Hit you are so mean and pathetic and a liar and you're ugly and fat

Shreebz
OP

Post by Shreebz »

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly barrel-rolled potato-soup. Unexpectedly, the sly potato

Hit-Girl
Trustee

Post by Hit-Girl »

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly barrel-rolled potato-soup. Unexpectedly, the sly potato whipped out
<SMB> pen23: Hit you are so mean and pathetic and a liar and you're ugly and fat

Shreebz
OP

Post by Shreebz »

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly barrel-rolled potato-soup. Unexpectedly, the sly potato whipped out another post to add to his post count two cats

Xesdra

Post by Xesdra »

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly barrel-rolled potato-soup. Unexpectedly, the sly potato whipped out two cats from it's

prototypedesign
SupOP

Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly barrel-rolled potato-soup. Unexpectedly, the sly potato whipped out two cats from its trenchcoat.

Shreebz
OP

Post by Shreebz »

"Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly barrel-rolled potato-soup. Unexpectedly, the sly potato whipped out two cats from its trenchcoat."
- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman.

hylloch
SupOP

Post by hylloch »

"Her face was potato, and potato, so when she rotated gleefully, the potato became quite embellished. Encouraged a potato. She again potatoed everywhere potato. Intentionally, I backflipped and a potato. A wizard conjured a potato from his marvelous sack of potatoes burlap, and pudding... Suddenly ninjas pounced from the hidden carrot that was inside an Albanian albino's moustache! The moustache whose name, Pedro, was infamous for sexually-explicit fan-fiction about Asuka Langley Sohryu. So, it rotated wildly and stampeded across the edge of the Black Pearl that was her favorite camel toe. So, in conclusion, the ninjas face their boat and slowly barrel-rolled potato-soup. Unexpectedly, the sly potato whipped out two cats from its trenchcoat."
- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also,

Helio_
SupOP

Post by Helio_ »

- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also, this
We do what we must, because we can.

prototypedesign
SupOP

- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also, this tuna

Shreebz
OP

Post by Shreebz »

- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also, this tuna, amen.

prototypedesign
SupOP

- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also, this tuna, amen. Until

kattoo
Trustee

Post by kattoo »

- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also, this tuna, amen. Until we say this story is over, we continue completing it, so stop trying to finish it, Shreebz a millenium
I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also, this tuna, amen. Until we say this story is over, we continue completing it, so stop trying to finish it, Shreebz a millenium later, a
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

Helio_
SupOP

Post by Helio_ »

- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also, this tuna, amen. a millenium later, a nyancat

Shreebz
OP

Post by Shreebz »

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
Maturity at its finest.

Hafnium
Owner

Post by Hafnium »

A monstrosity worthy of Isotope.
The first law of thermodynamics states that you don't discuss thermodynamics.

prototypedesign
SupOP

- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also, this tuna, amen. a millenium later, a nyancat wore

Lim-Dul
The Necromancer

Post by Lim-Dul »

I fixed the spaces on his fuck-you faces. Even there he didn't get them right! ;-)
War does not determine who is right - only who is left. - Bertrand Russell

Helio_
SupOP

Post by Helio_ »

- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also, this tuna, amen. a millenium later, a nyancat wore a dirty

Aleries
Trustee

Post by Aleries »

- The fCraft story, as narrated by Morgan Freeman. Also, this tuna, amen. a millenium later, a nyancat wore a dirty fedora
I'll go where ever my mind takes me.