KingCrab (Possibly a lobster)

Introduce yourself here.
KingCrab

KingCrab (Possibly a lobster)

Post by KingCrab »

What's up? The names KingCrab. My real name is Kyle and I'm 17. I'm proud to say I don't drink, do drugs, or smoke. I'll be studying Computer Engineering in college starting this summer. I'm a pretty relaxed guy who likes to joke around but can get serious when he needs to be. I won't be shy to speak my mind either. As most of you might know, I love things that remind you of my childhood because all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. I consider myself a philosopher and most of you can probably say that I have a pretty unique personality.

I play all sorts of different games including-
Xbox Live- KingCrabSP (Black Ops, Halo Reach, etc etc.)
PC- Battlefield 2142, Minecraft, The Battle for Middle Earth, Guild Wars, Medieval 2 Total War
Wii- Super Smash bros Brawl, MW:Reflex, COD:WAW, Legend of Zelda, Mario, etc etc.

I'm also a huge movie fan and can pretty much answer any question about Lord of the Rings or The Lion King there is.

I could sit here and ramble on for awhile typing my entire life story, but most of you could care less and are going to say "Welcome!" or "Nice to meet you!" anyways so I'm going to save all of us some time and just end it there. :happycreeper:

-KingCrab
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

lucky_pierre
SupOP

Re: KingCrab (Possibly a lobster)

Post by lucky_pierre »

Welcome!
Nice to meet you!

:flower: :flower: :flower:
piss 2017

cdferg
Trustee

Post by cdferg »

Hey there KingLobster!
KingCrab wrote:I'm proud to say I don't drink, do drugs, or smoke
You're not the only one :)
doberman411: I now know that I feel a bit of relief every time the landing gear of my plane lifts off of the runway knowing that I'm one step closer to freedom.

Aleries
Trustee

Post by Aleries »

Crab crab, welcome, crab.

I'll go where ever my mind takes me.

KingCrab

Post by KingCrab »

Aleries wrote:Crab crab, welcome, crab.
I freaking love you.....

That guy is strangely about as close to the real me as it gets...
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

TheBeardmaster
SupOP

Post by TheBeardmaster »

KingCrab wrote:I'm proud to say I don't drink, do drugs, or smoke. I'll be studying Computer Engineering in college starting this summer.
You forgot to mention that you love animu and have one of those animu love pillows, find it hard to get a girlfriend, and wish that talking to women was as easy as the dating simulators you love to play.

No, but in reality, don't let all this anti-drug brainwashing convince you into thinking drinking is on the same level as drugs and smoking. Smoking's just toxic, and most drugs (excluding the obvious one) will &%@# up your life, but a good 90% of the population manages to drink without becoming an alcoholic or driving their car into a school bus filled with nuns, orphans, and kittens. College is the last time you'll be able to live inside the not-real-life bubble, so it's the best time to experiment, relatively guilt free. Just don't experiment with crack. Seriously.

Oh, and give me a second to get off my moral high horse, here....aaaaaand..... okay. I've got a random-ass video you may enjoy. Always think of it when i see you log on, though.

[Edit:] Err.... after watching the video i linked, i realized you should stop watching once the guy starts saying oliolio. it's irrelevant and pretty special-needs.

So apparently some people made a movie about me....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGWmUPuvlso